[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/goodfeel/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: wojak4.jpg (8 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
wojak4.jpg
8 KB, 224x250
who /goodfeel/ here?
post goodfeels
>post oc
>get 10+ replies
>>
>>29954071
>tfw no gf
>tfw you'll never be as happy as you were before
>tfw you know your life has gone to crap and will only get worse
>>
>>29954071
>you'll never be tall and handsome
>girls literally want the best men and you're bottom of the barrel trash to them
>no girl will ever love you genuinely
>>
>>29954071
>tfw depression and anxiety
>tfw your parents are aware and you can see the dissapointment in there faces of how pathetic you are
>your dad wanted an outgoing sporty son with lots of friends
>he got you instead
>>
File: gazorpazorpfield.jpg (269 KB, 1200x844) Image search: [Google]
gazorpazorpfield.jpg
269 KB, 1200x844
>feel like shit
>have a headache
>friends & room mates are assholes
>not working
>not going to school
>sick to my stomach from withdrawals
>cant focus on anything like i used to
>got locked out of the house this morning

but at least I have this freezer pizza and internet, and my bro is picking me up tonight to chill

feelsgood

I love that man, he's all I have now.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160603-132007.png (134 KB, 1225x1804) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160603-132007.png
134 KB, 1225x1804
>tfw you know how to please your future wife
>>
>>29954216
lol, all these bitches are hoes. she gonna cheat on you with tyrone when given the chance
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.