[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the "virgin walk" real????? Can people tell you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1467865065731.jpg (22 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1467865065731.jpg
22 KB, 362x358
Is the "virgin walk" real????? Can people tell you are a virgin just by looking at you?????
>>
>>29954064
only if you're not an handsome guy
>>
>>29954064
I can tell you're a virgin by the way you are posting.
>>
>>29954064
yes

virgins have several mannerisms that give away their virginity
>>
No nigger. That only applies to girls unless you also got buttfucked
>>
>>29954064
If you're not attractive, everyone assumes you're a virgin.

'Virgin walk' is a meme a group of friends (from a skype group) that post on here are in on, basically when you see someone that walks funny (perhaps they're disabled or are autistic and have poor motor control), you'd be safe in making the assumption that their peculiarity is preventing them from attaining a sexual partner and thus they're deemed virgins. It's a cruel joke some normalfaggots made to make fun of people with disabilities.
>>
File: doesn't feel good.png (24 KB, 576x347) Image search: [Google]
doesn't feel good.png
24 KB, 576x347
>bad posture
>looking at the ground
>awkward hand swaying
>trying to avoid meeting the gaze of others
>>
Yes, girls especially can tell. It even comes back if you haven't had sex in a really long time.
>>
It's not the walk. Just the tense mannerism you have around girls in general that gives it away.
>>
Eh you have to be really obvious for them to pick up on just from your walk. If you're anything like most robots though, your emotionless face and avoiding eye contact with everyone is a dead giveaway.
>>
>>29954204
>recoil when touched
>cant maintain eye contact
>voice quivers
>>
>>29954064
Only if you're a girl. If your hips don't sway a certain amount while walking, that's kind of a sign that you don't get the D
>>
>>29954204
>>29954247
I have none of that shit except recoil when touched, it freaks people the fuck out, it freaks me out, I hate being suddenly touched for some reason
>>
>>29954064
Not just walking, but every body language says it
>>
Yes it's basic body language. 60% of it is just being awkward about physical interaction lel
>>
>>29954204
>>29954247
>tfw having mastered all this
People don't think i'm a virgin anymore. It's pretty neat.
>>
>walking to class, minding my business
>people glance at me/become conscious of my presence
>walk goes into "manual mode"
fucking kill me please
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.