[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats Worse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: women-blacks.jpg (45 KB, 393x243) Image search: [Google]
women-blacks.jpg
45 KB, 393x243
What does r9k think is worse women or blacks?
>>
File: 33443424.jpg (231 KB, 935x1277) Image search: [Google]
33443424.jpg
231 KB, 935x1277
>Women are evil don't have kids goy
>Blacks have huge penises and are the cause of all your problems goy

Jews suck
>>
File: 1398947640189.jpg (287 KB, 900x987) Image search: [Google]
1398947640189.jpg
287 KB, 900x987
women do nothing but destroy while niggers occasionally create
>>
>>29953731

Women are evil, though. Literally the only way they can be loyal to a man is if they aren't able to be dependent on the state.
>>
Women are neccessary to a healthy society. Blacks are not.
>>
>>29954091

you mean you cant hope to get middle class women
>>
File: culture.jpg (187 KB, 964x544) Image search: [Google]
culture.jpg
187 KB, 964x544
>>29954039

This, exactly. Women's only contributions to society are destruction.
>>
File: whine.jpg (173 KB, 740x800) Image search: [Google]
whine.jpg
173 KB, 740x800
>>29954115
>Women are neccessary to a healthy society

Yet. Fembots can't come soon enough.
>>
Black women, I guess.
Origano
>>
>>29954039
>this is how they'd look if they were fish
best argument i've ever seen desu
>>
>>29954149

If you aren't Chad then there's a good chance she will leave you for someone else at some point. Deal with it.
>>
File: lady of bones.jpg (67 KB, 570x862) Image search: [Google]
lady of bones.jpg
67 KB, 570x862
niggers steal shit, kill people and dont hide that they are niggers

women do the same shit, but try to be sneaky about it. they infiltrate our ranks with words of milk and honey, sell their bodies to gain trust and ground in social structures, and gain power over people through low-blow tactics and general douchebaggery.

At least nigger are naturally honest in how they are niggers.

Women lie and spread deceit, and strike when we least expect it, often leaving a much more serious wound than just a stolen bike or TV.

That's partially why I like some dangerous women. They keep me on my toes. A rivalry between us, if you will.
>>
Beta white boys who post on 4chan are the worst. Go do something instead of yelling about it online.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.