[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be black. >Post face in rate thread. >Get called a nigger.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
>Be black.
>Post face in rate thread.
>Get called a nigger.
>>
File: goofy.png (92 KB, 270x257) Image search: [Google]
goofy.png
92 KB, 270x257
>be a nigger
>get called a nigger
hmm really makes you think
>>
*monkey sounds in distance*
>>
stick to dick rate threads
>>
ebig bread XD
>>
4chan is for the white man
>>
>be white
>shoots up school
>gets triggered when someone mentions it.
Every time
>>
File: me party.png (750 KB, 909x620) Image search: [Google]
me party.png
750 KB, 909x620
>>29953420
>be fat
>post in rate thread
>Get called a fat cunt

that's what this website is all about broski
>>
>>29953482
>'man'

ahahahahahahahahaha. just shoot me senpai.
>>
>>29953493
i know that's not your picture, mark
>>
>>29953420
>is not normal
>gets called out on it

Who would have thought???
>>
File: s-stop.png (114 KB, 456x356) Image search: [Google]
s-stop.png
114 KB, 456x356
>be ambiguous mix
>post in face thread
>get called nigger, sandnigger, POO and freak
>>
>>29953420

Kek, made me Iaugh
>>
>>29953420
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER YOU ARE A NIGGER
>>
Everyone who takes part in those shitty threads shouldn't be on this website, period.

Can't even read a short ass stickied list of rules.
>>
>>29953420
ah, YOU'RE the one posting the interracial nigger dicks threads.
>>
he looks like a fucking egg, cuz he's fking fat, if he loses his weigth, he might look better, besides, he's white, he has blue eyes, he has good theets, an entire body, he's not crippled or retarded, and he lives in the fucking USA. now, picture this faggot, thin, going to the gym, with a decent haircut, and witouth that fat in his face, i bet he has jawline under that fat. in order to be able to get pussy, by understaning how women work, you only need to look as a 5/10, men are visual animals, women arent, they're emotional, its all about how you make them Feel, and i dont say the bullshit jews show us on the movies. fucking jews, they'r killing us, by making fking betas, like this fking faggot. you want to be enligthened, send me a PM, prove me you are white. and i shall show you the fking door to the pussy heaven. but you and only you must go trhu it, and overcome it, if you dont, you will keep failing. you are what you focus in life, for some of you, this migth be bullshit, cuz it goes against everything in your life, and believing in what i say will make u feel like shit, ppl do more in order to avoid pain than to gain pleasure.
i'm fucking poor, i live in a fucking third world country shit hole, sometimes i dont even have food to eat, im skinny, my face is a 4-5/10 and my gf is a 9/10. fucking great ass, great tits, skinny, green eyes, brunette, her parents have money, a big s fk house in the main town, and i dont have shit, and guess what? SHE's always chasing me. its been 2 years now, as bf-gf and if she does something i dont like, guess what, i'll get another one. leaving the 4chin aggresion away, he's not retarded, he's just ignorant, brainwashed by the jews and the movies they do, i bet he doesnt has a present dad, or his dad is beta as well, living a shitty life.
>>
for future reference please know that I didn't lie and just admitted that I loved and wanted to be loved
>>
Why do you care about what some anonymous losers say over the internet?
>>
>>29953461
Fucking kek
Fuck off lahey
>>
>>29953859
You're right, fuck off loser ;)
>>
>>29953859
That's the only reason for someone to post a picture of themselves in the first place...
>>
>>29953859
>implying op can take superiority over someone when he's a nigger and on 4chan

top kek
>>
>>29953420
It's the internet, friend. Anonymity gives regularly sweet and nice people the opportunity to say disgusting things they'd never say in person. Some people disconnect themselves from personal responsibility for the consequences of their words and actions. Like the middle aged father who was viciously trolling people on reddit till he got doxed and excused his actions with 'it's the internet. They shouldn't take it seriously.' They aren't even sociopaths.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.