[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your daughter had a bad dream in the middle of the night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>Your daughter had a bad dream in the middle of the night
>She creeps into your room, teary-eyed, doing her best not to cry and act like a big girl, but when you offer to let her sleep with you and her mother, she's obviously overjoyed
>She ducks under the covers at the foot of the bed and crawls up to a position between you and your wife, curling up with a big smile on her face
>She puts her back to you, scooting close and pulling your arm around her
>Your wife is smiling at you two as she pulls the covers back up over you all
>You, your wife, and your daughter drift off to sleep, your little girl with that smile on her face of knowing she's safe and loved

>The next day your daughter apologizes for coming to you and her mother in the middle of the night and says she just felt so scared and sad after that she had
>Hoping she had forgotten all about it, you ask her what she could have dreamed about that would have upset her so much
>"It was a strange dream... it wasn't even scary, like most bad dreams, but... it was sad. It was weird because I wasn't even in it. Mommy wasn't there either. It was just you Daddy. You lived all alone and never had me or ever met Mommy. I don't think you were very happy. You were lonely and anxious. You didn't live in a house like we have, but in a small room, all to yourself. It was really dirty, like you didn't care about cleaning up. It was like you were waiting for someone to come into your life, but they never did. You were so, so lonely. You didn't have me to play with or Mommy to kiss or anything at all. You just drove to work a job you hated and you drove home to sit at your computer late into the night, always wishing for something better. And when I woke up from that dream, it was so sad that I just started crying..."
>She wraps her arms around your stomach, giving you a tight hug, looking up at you with a big smile
>"But I'm glad now... It was just a bad dream and you don't have to live like that, Daddy"
>>
>>29953267
stuff like this is what proves autism will make you be alone forever, OP.
>>
>>29953302

Why do I exist in this reality?

Why can't I be in the reality where I someone comes into my life and everything is alright?
>>
"that's silly honey, you know daddy would never have a job"
>>
Kids old enough to use those words dont sleep in your bed because of a bad dream.
>>
>>29953267
Pretty good story. At first, I thought it was just a generic ywn experience this, but when she described her dream, spot on.
>>
>ywn have a happy qt3.14 wife and strong family

kill me now

made you look
>>
>>She puts her back to you, scooting close
I thought this was going in a way different direction.
>>
File: tumblr_nsh5o4TDk71uce6g7o1_500.gif (289 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsh5o4TDk71uce6g7o1_500.gif
289 KB, 447x415
>>29953267
>You didn't have me to play with or Mommy to kiss or anything at all. You just drove to work a job you hated and you drove home to sit at your computer late into the night, always wishing for something better

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
WHY AM I NOT A PROUD FATHER AT THIS POINT?
>>
>>29953697

How fucked is your head that you even think of something like that between a parent and child?
>>
>>29953699

Be glad, with your genes you'd probably have a fucked up kid that no one could possibly be proud of
>>
>>29953595
>Kids old enough to use those words
>literally 1'st grade vocabulary

lol, okay genius
>>
>>29953699
>WHY AM I NOT A PROUD FATHER AT THIS POINT?

We all dodged the bullet, anon. Just imagine the horror of your beautiful little angel growing up, dressing like a slut, and becoming a floppy-flap toastie roastie by age 15.

It's better to not have had her at all.
>>
>>29953782
Do you not understand where you are, Norman?
>>
>>29953267
Nicely written anon.

Oregano
>>
>tfw you'll never be "Daddy"

I don't even mean in the creepy, sexual way that normies have taken it over with

I just want a wife who refers to me as "Daddy" when she talks to our kids
>>
>>29953969
>>29954002
It is my only job as a father not to raise a whore, I can't fall for the genes meme.
I'm getting her involved in piano lessons, ballet, soccer and horse riding.
I will raise a goddess and won't let her fuck some degenerate mortal. That included chad and you frogposting robots.
And if she gets raped I will murder whoever did it and make sure I protect her chastity and purity.
Call me a fedora knight if you must but I can't allow myself to exist knowing my flesh and blood is a slut.
>>
>>29954633

This is straight autism and you really shouldn't have children because you'd probably honor kill them before they turned 10
>>
>>29953267
>why are you calling me daddy? We both know your mother is a whore and chad is your father. I'm just a beta provider that rushed to your mom's rescue when she decided to "settle down"
>>
>No one ever will love you like daddy does...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wkmFOsuiKA
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.