[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nu-male thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
nu-male thread
>>
File: 1468423276632.jpg (36 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
1468423276632.jpg
36 KB, 499x750
>>29953026
Based nu-males
>>
>>29953057
Hurt his wrist prepping the bull.
>>
I don't get it, because nu males are manlier than the virgins making fun of them.
>>
>>29954001
LOL fucking nu-males are hilarious
>>
I don't get it, is a nu male an average/less than average looking dude who isn't red pilled? Or is it something else?
>>
>>29954691
Basically they're huge betas who actually get laid and have gfs so /r9k/ are mad because they're huge betas who dont get laid.
>>
>>29954733
>who actually get laid

pffftttAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29954001
>nu males are manlier
Than some of us? Surely. But that doesn't mean much.
Many of us aren't overly submissive/shy either, we're just really, really awkward, and not assertive at all, and withdrawn.
Many of us don't back down though and aren't afraid of offending people. Some of us seem a bit dominant and aggressive, some of us workout quite a bit. Robots don't seem to identify as nu-males at all.
>the virgins making fun of them
There's that! They're more functional for sure. I would think plenty of them would be robots, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Honestly, it seems like the nu-males are just a meme at this point. They can't have all those exaggerated negative traits. I don't disagree with all of their attitudes desu. Their political correctness is the worst though. It's probably mostly just a fashion thing by now?
>>
My favorite thing is that they take their wifes last name
>>
>>29954753
They do. Pretty much you guys are the only virgins
>>
>>29954733
>betas who actually get laid
Do they though? It would be cool if they did, it would mean girls are being very cool with this whole thing.

But I would suspect that they do have gfs, but don't get laid.
>>
>>29954839
>They do

lmao
>>
>Be 20 to 30 something male.
>Having a beard
>Feminist.
>Appologizes alot.
>Says its okay to cry.
>SJW in a males body.
>Super leftist.
>Defends women even if they are wrong.
>Liberal drones.

Why must this generation be so awful?
>>
>>29954889
But they're having sex with women. Anti feminists are busy crying in feels threads
>>
>>29954786
>Many of us don't back down though and aren't afraid of offending people
over the internet, sure.
>>
>>29954852
>but don't get laid
AND THEY LOVE IT

They're very progressive. Sex is just better left to Chad and Tyrone.

C'mon robots, why don't you become nu-males and get a gf like that? You literally just have to be a bit less ugly and be a total bitch about everything.
>>
>>29954889
>having a beard and crying is not okay
What kind of faggot are you
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
>this entire fucking thread

original
>>
>>29954924
Maybe you're right. I wouldn't know. It just seems to me like many robots are a bit dickish IRL and it's actually one of their problems.
>>
>>29954852
"this whole thing" being not being a paul joseph watson drone since altrighters call anyone who doesn't share their exact viewpoints a numale cuck
>>
>>29954986
What are you trying to say?

orignalio
>>
>>29955036
>paul joseph watson
Ohh yeah, I recognize him.
>altrighters
They don't call themselves that though I heard. I'm confused about all of this.
>a numale cuck
Because they are, right? They're mostly in open relationships. I'm honestly OK with that. But I'd be very worried about it personally; I'd find it very hard to deal with. I think some of them are actually allowing themselves to be mistreated pretty badly...
>>
>>29955176
My point was that numale is used by most people to indicate someone who doesn't agree with alt-righters and isn't a 10/10 buff model, it's the "shitlord" of the alt-right, nothing more
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.