[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else entirely given up caring or trying about to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: 1468516039511.png (6 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
1468516039511.png
6 KB, 377x330
Has anyone else entirely given up caring or trying about to get a gf? I had one a few years ago, for a year, and the anxiety killed me, it was nice while it lasted but now I just feel like dealing with it isn't worth the trouble. And she was a great girl, better than I should've been with. The chances of me ever finding someone like that again are slim to none, so why bother? Why settle for some awful roastie bitch who marries you, pops out a few kids and then divorces you and takes all your money. I'm alone, I get to spend the shit money I make at my shit job on what I want, and I generally can enjoy what I can out of my average existence. In today's world, the odds are stacked against us, so why keep playing the game? Tell me your stories and what gives you hope fellow robots.
>>
>>29952990
>The chances of me ever finding someone like that again are slim to none, so why bother?
I never had one, but I feel similiar to you on this. The two girls in my life I have been really interested in rejected me, and I haven't really encountered any other girls I feel attracted to now. I can say to myself honestly that I tried, but I don't really feel like bothering anymore. Sure, there are physically attractive girls, but why would they ever care about me? I can't imagine being with any of them. The only kind of girl that I feel attracted to character-wise is the quiet type of girl, and I don't see a lot of them, or they already have or had boyfriends, so they are already more experienced than me. I would be their nth choice, they would be put off by my lack of experience, and the relationship wouldn't turn out well anyways. I guess I already lost the game, and it's my turn to sit on the sideline now, watching other people have fulfilling and happy lifes.
>>
I've never been interested in relationships, I even turn down girls who get interested (once they find out I have money of course lel)
>>
I'm to broken to ever be in a relationship.

I just wageslave and write/produce music in my free time.
>>
Have you robots ever read the Odyssey by homer? Remember when Odysseus was sailing the sea and almost lost to the Sirens? But at the end he preserved and made it to his qt roman waifu?
The moral of the story is that women have always tempted us with sex and attention, but did you ever think how much it distracts you from your ultimate goal in life?
Don't fall for the Sirens robots, always remember that a goddess will appear before you when you get stronger, wiser, and become more of the man you wanted to be.
Don't give up
>>
>>29954276
>roman
c'mon bitch was greek
>>
>>29954276
>but did you ever think how much it distracts you from your ultimate goal in life?
I don't have any goals in life.
And nice just world you wrote down. I'll add it to my collection.
>>
>>29954445
So make some goals you dingus, it's not that hard
>>
Kinda.
It should be impossible for me because I'm not able to wageslave.
>>
File: 1404091519916.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1404091519916.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>29954135
>lost the game
Fuck you.
>>
>>29954532
Why would you say that to me, anon?
>>
>>29954554
>The Game is a mental game where the objective is to avoid thinking about The Game itself.
>Thinking about The Game constitutes a loss, which must be announced each time it occurs.
Oh and I just lost the game.
>>
>Has anyone else entirely given up... trying
Yes a long time ago
>>
>>29954578
Oh, that thing. I just meant the game, not The Game. Isn't that a 10 years old meme anyways?
>>
>>29954493
>So make some goals you dingus, it's not that hard
There isn't that I'm interested in
>>
>>29954603
No, it's older than that.
Ofc you didn't mean it that way but you made me lose.
>>
As much as I'd like to, I could never honestly give up. I'd just trick myself into thinking I gave up to soften the depression, but I'd be secretly hoping that some miracle will happen and I'll get a gf.
Besides, it's the only thing I truly care about. Whenever I think of giving up, I find nothing else worth pursuing. If I ever truly give up on getting a gf I'll kill myself.
>>
File: 1460733738227.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1460733738227.gif
2 MB, 250x187
Just given up. Not even colognes can save me.
No girl is interested, they seem repulsed by my presence. Even a small hi ends in ignores. Plus MGTOW is not worth it.
>>
Having a gf was fucking stressful.

It was in college too, so I was juggling studying alongside babysitting her feelings 24/7. What little spare money I did have from working was wasted on dumb shit she wanted to do like ice skating ($40 for skate rental? fuck off).
>>
>>29954532
MOTHERFUCKER

JUST

FUCK

AT LEAST 6 YEARS

AT LEAST

FUCK
>>
File: 1455691866823.jpg (116 KB, 682x1023) Image search: [Google]
1455691866823.jpg
116 KB, 682x1023
i have never felt >tfw no gf

im 20 and have been with the same girl for the past 6 years, dropped out of highschool and been neet for the past 2

we're planning on breaking up at the end of this summer though, she wants to take a break because she's never not been with me, which is understandable. I said i wouldnt want to get back together because im not going to just sit in my room and get cucked for 6 months

so come september im either going to move out and try to get a job and become normie, or kill myself
>>
>>29954135
I just want to hug you ;_;
>>
I hate to be alone and when i am in a relationship i want to be alone i just dont know anymore j want to die
>>
>>29954853
>become normie
>become
lol
>>
File: 1452011127821.png (23 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1452011127821.png
23 KB, 500x480
>>29954135
this exactly... I hope you find happiness, friend
>>
>>29952990

I don't feel it anymore. like, there are clearly attractive girls but I just don't feel the affection towards them. Not the nervousness, the sweating, nothing. I talk to them just fine at work and it's just talk. I don't flirt nor do I assume I have "game" or whatever. They're just people in the background.

I crave the abstract, unrealistic idea more than the actual person. sad I know.
>>
>>29955237
>live in mothers basement
>never had a job
>never leave the house
>1 friend for the past 4 years, never talk to anyone else besides my mom
>no social skills
>literally going to kill myself
>normie
I know i've had it way better than lots of the people here, i dont think i deserve sympathy
I just got really lucky for no reason
i'm not even calling myself a robot or think but im not a fucking normie
>>
File: 1448420051069.png (264 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1448420051069.png
264 KB, 540x429
>>29952990
>Has anyone else entirely given up
Yes
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.