[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking misogynist gamer MEN. I just can't even.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1468511617796.jpg (914 KB, 2912x2184) Image search: [Google]
1468511617796.jpg
914 KB, 2912x2184
Fucking misogynist gamer MEN. I just can't even.
>>
>>29952855

If you play Pokemon Go you need to GTFO r9k
>>
Poor girl, I hope she's ok.
>>
>robyn

what were you expecting op?
>>
>>29952855
>fails to mention the men were unattractive and thus creeps

Really makes you think
>>
File: img.jpg (134 KB, 1200x901) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
134 KB, 1200x901
Who wants to bet the "men" who approached her were nu-male, low test, potato faced, subhuman cucks. She wouldn't refuse giving her number if a male model asked for it.
>>
>>29952855
>Don't talk to people
>Social outcast because of it
>See stuff like this
>Confused
>>
>>29952993

people are legitimately making friends with this game doing the same thing she doesn't like

It was most likely an non uppler class male
>>
>What happened to the good old days, when gamers stayed firmly indoors with no need to venture outside and nerds feared social interaction?
So basically if you're a "nerd" you need to just stay inside so one can see you because normies don't want to look at you.
Nice.
>>
The tone in this article is really annoying but on the subject of random people attempting to begin conversation over the game I think she has a point. I know it's just my autism speaking but I don't see how playing a game that requires you to go outside is an invitation for anyone to talk to you
>>
>>29952855

cool technology piece robyn

is this the guardian by any chance?
>>
File: image.gif (114 KB, 375x443) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
114 KB, 375x443
Roastie cunt ruins my only hope at real live social interaction.
>tfw hope random strangers approach you to talk about the game
>>
>>29953102
It's basically normies admitting that they hate robots, but we've known that all along
>>
>>29953102
I read your post then looked back at the OP image. I can't believe your greentext was a direct quote.
>>
File: 1466720912406.jpg (183 KB, 846x872) Image search: [Google]
1466720912406.jpg
183 KB, 846x872
>>29952855
this is why gamers are misogynists

>I expect you to welcome me into your hobby with open arms but don't ever talk to me you fucking subhuman ciscum.
>>
>>29952855

I tried normiemon GO and I felt like a fucking loser walking around with my phone out, dropped it after 5 minutes

This roastie is just mad that Chad doesn't play it and that her bf isn't with her to see her getting male attention
>>
>>29953145
Evening Standard.
Free paper given out in the.... evening.

It's one of the most read papers, but considered posher because of its Times New Roman font
>>
>>29952855

>editor: fuck we need to report on this pokeman craze, i dont understand it at all... get a gamer freelancer to write an article or something, and make it snappy
>say no more senpai
>>
>Ew, he's talking to me. What a creep!

This is why I don't even engage women unless I absolutely have to any more (like at work). Can't be called a creep if you don't try.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.