[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>youll completely cease to exist one day >youll fade into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 205x246
>youll completely cease to exist one day
>youll fade into nothing, just plain and simple; unlive life and cease to be
>theres nothing you can do to stop it
>youve been born too early for technology to potentially save you
>>
>>29952804
Sounds comfy, I do wish I could fade into nothing and just be forever nothing. Starting to resent myself for having reasons to live for.
>>
>>29952804
How is this a bad feel? I think about this all the time and it gives me relief.
>>
File: tumblr_lbk06pRISH1qbzf0vo1_500.gif (490 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lbk06pRISH1qbzf0vo1_500.gif
490 KB, 500x266
that's the wrong image, shitcunt
>>
>>29952804
>the only reason you feel like you are a distinct, sentient thing is because your brain is one of the most chemically active/complex thing in the solar system
>>
Why would I want technology to save me and prolong my suffering?

I'm actually looking forward to the day I don't exist anymore.
>>
and thank fuck for that
>>
>>29952804
>tfw I believe I am going to live for at least 1000 years since I think the technology will exist in 70 years to stop/seriously slow aging
>feels good, hope I'm not wrong
>>
File: 1468182362738.jpg (53 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1468182362738.jpg
53 KB, 480x608
>>29952804
But anon, have hope for theres endless possibilities in this existance
>>
>>29952804
>too early for technology to potentially save you

To be honest senpai, most people aren't worth saving.

>>29952871

You're wrong. So, so wrong.

>>29952916
>endless possibilities

Living forever is not one of those possibilities.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.