[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone who believes any of these pledges should be forced to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1461014903202.png (455 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
1461014903202.png
455 KB, 600x505
Anyone who believes any of these pledges should be forced to kill themselves on live TV by the government.

>m-muh hard work! Fastenen muh bootstraps, hyuk.
>>
>>29952696

Basically. That guy is acting like millennials and whatever the fuck the call the gen after the millennials just want to be like vinestars or some shit. When in actuality those trade jobs are drying up too. So basically you are left with wage slave.
And its hair pulling how these fucks think that pledging to be a wage slave is somehow a noble thing.
>>
Fuck Mike Rowe and his soapbox bullshit
It's real easy to imply other people should work themselves to the bone for nothing when you were born with great genetics and a perfect voice and are raking in the cash with discover and ford deals

He worked those "dirty jobs" for a few hours then went back to the hotel room. He never had to spend his life shoveling shit out of manholes.
>>
In this thread, LAZY and ENTITLED manchilds denigrate the HARD WORK that leads to a better life.

You guys need to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.
>>
>>29952696
The only redeemable pledge there is number five. Every other pledge item might as well read as
>"All of my labor and time capital will go to porky because someday he might find a new slightly less awful way to exploit me"
>>
Fantastic that the same people who criticize niggers for being lazy are the biggest NEETs. 'Murrica.
>>
File: 1452942735039.jpg (14 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
1452942735039.jpg
14 KB, 300x298
>>29952696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTDwIN9oLvY
original communista
>>
>>29952696
>>29953377
can you guys stop shilling your shitty porky meme here? Go back to cancerchan
>>
>>29954443
>le everyone is a /pol/fag except me!!!!
>>
There is litterly nothing wrong with number 6
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.