[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /moment of clarity/ here? Do you ever stop to think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1466421239950.jpg (8 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1466421239950.jpg
8 KB, 209x250
Who else /moment of clarity/ here?

Do you ever stop to think that one day you're going to be on your death bed looking over your life, and instead of memories, you will see nothing but memes?

Have you considered the possibility that you have a near-death-experience, and when your life flashes before your eyes, it will be nothing more than a series of shitposts that nobody else remembers?

I want to get off Mr. Feel's Wild Ride but I don't know how. I really want to go do something outside but I don't know what. What's outside anyway? I'll just go back to playing vidya and live a simulated life instead of a real one.
>>
Doubleplusbump
>>
File: 1464293240988.jpg (236 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1464293240988.jpg
236 KB, 1200x1600
>>29952692
I have started to notice that I have really wierd dreams. It's basically shitposting mixed with people from elementary. Afraid I might go insane soon
>>
When I'm facing the train that inevitably kills me, I'm just going to do that cute anime girl scream "eeeeehhhhh!!!????"
>>
>>29952692
I've already lived a pretty full life.

I've had lots of interesting jobs, fucked loads of women, had interesting friends, lived all over the US, taken road trips, went to festivals, studied spirituality, taken lots of different drugs, eaten all kinds of food... I think it's ok to waste some time on memes now and then.
>>
>>29952692
>>29953122

i've lived the same day, for 10 years, pretty much
>>
>>29952692
>a series of shitposts that nobody else remembers
this is what everyone would see when their life flashes before their eyes as long as you take it more metaphorically.

i want to do something different too but i can't right now. i will probably die miserable but that's not essentially that different from dying happy i guess.
>>
I love the NEET life, no stress and dont have to deal with normies, if you hate it so much get a job
>>
File: dib7i8W.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
dib7i8W.png
94 KB, 396x385
>>29953122
Don't be afraid anon, embrace it.

>>29953148
>fucked loads of women
>had interesting friends
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
There are two possibilities. The first is that you have a chance for a better life but it will likely be grueling to get there. You can struggle for it and maybe achieve it someday. The other is that you don't have that chance or are capable of believing that you do so you do the bare minimum till you die.
>>
>>29952692
>when your life flashes before your eyes, it will be nothing more than a series of shitposts that nobody else remembers
That literally describes anyone who's ever had their life flashed in front of their eyes
>>
That isn't clarity.
>>
>>29952692
>feeling like shit on your deathbed

Who cares? You'll be numb from morphine and with the knowledge that your death is imminent so you'll know your memories ultimately mean nothing then.
>>
Im 18yo skelly

Once i finish hs which i failed 2 times already i plan on joining the military. I get fit if nothing else, might get rid of my social retardation and get some money. People say that its job which requires you to pretend a lot and overally one of more annoying parts of life. I wan t to get some fight training and have some overall skill in everything.
>>
>>29953168
>embrace it.
this is a good idea
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.