[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a single shot at life >be born with fat genes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1449954572342.jpg (179 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449954572342.jpg
179 KB, 1500x1000
>have a single shot at life
>be born with fat genes
>>
>>29952576
No, this dude just ate himself to death. He probably suffers from a psychological disorder that he never got help for.
>>
I've noticed some people get their mood elevated whenever we're eating, and immediately swing back down shortly after the meal. This must be fat genes. Fucking control yourselves.
>>
File: njgt9352.jpg (67 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
njgt9352.jpg
67 KB, 803x688
>>29952576
>fat genes
Delusional fatty spotted.
>>
Try fat jeans... Cause you're fat and as a result you need big jeans
>>
and he's eating a white bread sandwich with some nasty shit inside, genes
>>
>>29952648
>Delusional fatty spotted.

Caption Obvious detected
>>
take a jog fatty
>>
File: 3f5.png (357 KB, 456x350) Image search: [Google]
3f5.png
357 KB, 456x350
>>29952678
>Caption Obvious detected
redditer spotted
>>
>>29952691
b-but muh ankles and knees hurts when i walk
>>
>>29952803
>redditer spotted

9gag army found
>>
>hands are to fat to fit in the Pringles can.
>>
if your entire reason for coming here is due to over eating, you are not a robot. lose the fat and 90% of your problems will be gone

that isn't a robot. that is a whiney fat ass.
>>
>>29952576
Wait everyone. Do fat genes really exist? I'm not fat but if I ever get fat I might as well say I have those...
>>
>>29953020
"Fat genes" means poor resistance to unhealthy food. You see this happening with people from primitive cultures when they come to the US. They almost always get fat because they have no genetic resistance to industrialized food. If you eat only unenjoyable food (eg. plain boiled potatoes) you will not get fat even with "fat genes".
>>
>>29953020
not really

some people are naturally a bit bigger, wider, thicker, but being a bit bigger doesn't automatically mean they are fat. it takes years and years and years of shoving shit down your throat to be fat.
>>
File: onepunchman2.jpg (73 KB, 359x544) Image search: [Google]
onepunchman2.jpg
73 KB, 359x544
>>29952951
>9gag army found
fuccboi found
>>
>>29953110
>fuccboi found

Fuck my ass
>>
>>29953077
potatoes alone can be very very tasty if grown properly
>>
>>29953146
Fuck off o'flannery
>>
File: spurdo steve rambo.jpg (36 KB, 567x523) Image search: [Google]
spurdo steve rambo.jpg
36 KB, 567x523
>>29953121
sure thing buddy, remember not to pull the skin too tight
>>
>>29953146
Imaging you're a fatty. Would you enjoy boiled potatoes, with no salt, no butter, etc.?

The big problem with industrialized food is that it's unnaturally delicious (again, from fatty point of view). I read some article about the last native Australians to see white people, and they were considering going back to the outback and ignoring civilization. So some other native Australians said let them taste sugar, after that they'll definitely stay. And lots of them get fat now, because they're genetically suited to disgusting "bush tucker", not McDonalds etc. Search "food reward". Americans have it especially bad because American food has corn syrup in practically everything, even bread.
>>
>>29953237
>sure thing buddy, remember not to pull the skin too tight

hnnnnngggggg
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.