[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do robots think of South Park?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: cartman.jpg (8 KB, 222x220) Image search: [Google]
cartman.jpg
8 KB, 222x220
What do robots think of South Park?
>>
Watched the entire series few times, I love it.
>>
>>29952466
>early south park
toilet humor, sex jokes, pop culture references

>south park now
toilet humor, sex jokes, pop culture references, social commentary
>>
File: tray.png (756 KB, 1242x616) Image search: [Google]
tray.png
756 KB, 1242x616
my obsession, I have a trivia blog on the show because I've seen all of it (and all of Matt/Trey's other stuff) too many times lol
>>
Haven't played The Stick Of Truth but I look forward to playing both that and The Fractured But Whole (new game comes with old one if you pre-order).
>>
i pretty much stopped watching it after the movie came out, whenever that was. so 10+ years ago i guess?
>>
>>29952466
I think it's genuinely funny and insightful satire that makes a lot of good points. I feel we can all at least appreciate how the most recent season makes fun of pc culture.
>>
>>29952466
kind of morbid at times
>>
>>29952545
I think 1999, so 17 years ago roughly
>>
>>29952466
>What do robots think of South Park?
It's pretty sweet guys.
>>
I love it but sort of wish they would stop making episodes about news events and just go back to original crazy adventures. Also that finally with pewdiepie was fucking retarded. The spent and entire episode talking about his demographic was for kindergarteners and shit and then they go and give him the fucking finale. What the fuck was that?
>>
>>29952466
Unfunny generic forced "comedy"
it's on par with Family Guy The Simpsons
Any of those late night shows with "insert shitty host who's unfunny and annoying here"
or anything comedy related on Netflix that gets suggested
It's all pure trash
>>
>>29952511
Can we see the blog?
>>
Crass humour for the sake of being crass
>>
hilarious. it taught me i might have brain damage.
>>
>>29952651
jesus. i thought it came out in the mid 00s. i'm 29 so i would have been 12 when it came out. so that means i was watching the tv show when i was like 9 or 10ish. my brother actually started watching the show first and he's 2 years younger than me

i don't remember it like this at all, i thought i was like 14
>>
>>29952466
One of the best things ever happened to humanity. A great weapon agains social degeneracy and idiotism.
>>
>>29952466
Bretty gud. One of the better Western animations
>>
>>29952466
Was good, but became self aware VERY quick like season 3 and since then has declined and now only caters to filthy normies. If you are posting in this thread a positive review then I've got some bad news for you
>>
Legendary. It's fluctuated in qaulity over the years for sure, I think the peak is 2005-2008 season 10ish era, it still has some new good ones though. I haven't followed it much in the past few years but I'll always hold a special for it in my heart. I fucked love the south park movie when I was a kid, I legit memorised the words to every song in it, they should make a second movie for when the show ends.
>>
It's ok. More purplepill than redpill though.
>>
>>29952466

I enjoy the animation and what went behind it, cardboard cutouts and whatnot

Also they make fun of both sides but make good points for both sides too

Except for the recent anti-SJW season, but that's to be expected because you cannot reason as an SJW
>>
>>29952814
How can someone be so wrong...?

>>29952466
One of the best things to watch right now.
In my top, with Futurama.
>>
It peaked with Scott Tenorman Must Die. There's nothing more you can do after an episode that good.
>>
File: skrubs like u.jpg (2 MB, 1418x2100) Image search: [Google]
skrubs like u.jpg
2 MB, 1418x2100
>>29953043
>rah rah ree ree
>if you disagree with me
>then only a normie can you be
>>
>>29952466
Retarded normie trash
Can't stand the XD Randem humor
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.