[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get an unJUST thread going? What steps would you need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: MxBaFDO.jpg (45 KB, 465x576) Image search: [Google]
MxBaFDO.jpg
45 KB, 465x576
Can we get an unJUST thread going? What steps would you need to take to become a happy and productive member of society?

>start taking mood stabilizers
>resume my apprenticeship
>go to the gym and eat well
>>
>>29952278
good idea
>stop getting heart-rates of a marathon runner when talking to girls
>stop thinking about sex constantly
>achieve any goal that i set for myself
>>
No external factors can make me happy because the root cause of my unhappiness is internal and caused by genetics.
>>
>>29952856

i know one for you

>stop blaming everything on muh genetics and just try for once
>>
>save a shitton of money
>buy a car
>move out of parent's house up north somewhere
>continue to save until I can afford school
>get a student loan
>get a baby basic degree so I feel less bad about failing college
>>
>>29952889
Try what? Literally nothing makes me happy because like I said, the root cause of my unhappiness is due to genetics.

I'm already fit
I already have a job that pays 70k yearly

Shit is pointless.

None of this will make me better looking, make me taller or give me a bigger dick.

I'm just a ugly manlet whose fit and makes decent income.
>>
File: chronic fatigue.jpg (35 KB, 700x395) Image search: [Google]
chronic fatigue.jpg
35 KB, 700x395
>>29952278
>regrow white matter

BRB
>>
>stop drinking
>stop drinking
>go to law school
>stop drinking
>>
>>29952278
Say what you will about Pokemon go but I like jogging to hatch eggs, using the eggs to keep track of how far I've ran. Also
>taking antidepressants
>seeing counselor
>do simple exercises like squats, push-ups and planks at home every day
>>
Get a job so I can have money to go the gym and lift again, I also need new clothes badly
>>
>Shower more than thrice a week
>Stop stuttering when talking to people outside of my own family
>Become able to make actual conversation instead of blindly answering questions without being able to initiate a conversation or keep one going

I especially need help for the last one? Can anyone please help me?
>>
>>29952950
You get a free pass. Shitpost freely, my friend!
>>
>>29952948
That sounds awesome. What the fuck do you want out of life
>>
>>29952948
are you my mirror image? Except I got OK looks and only make 20k a year.
>>
Keep on going to the gym
Get better clothes and go to hairdressers regularly
Continue working part time whilst at uni
Quit drugs
Get more friends
>>
File: AAA MISC.png (1 MB, 1920x1090) Image search: [Google]
AAA MISC.png
1 MB, 1920x1090
>>29953434
I literally don't know when the last time I showered was, I think it when I picked up off my dealer maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago
>>
>>29954147
It's like a miniature goddamned sauna, I'd shower even if it did nothing to clean me. It blows my mind that people avoid doing this, the only possible excuse could be that you're avidly studying or working on a project, but that can't be the case because everyone here is a fucking shuttin.
>>
>been talking to girls
>going out a lot
>meeting new girls
>chatting with chicks on tinder
I get stuck at the texting part, though. It always happens. It's my biggest achilles heel.
>>
>>29952278
cure myself of schizophrenia
try to find joy in friends
try to find joy
>>
>>29953991
>What the fuck do you want out of life
To be genetically superior.
>>
File: Banannya hairbrush.jpg (92 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Banannya hairbrush.jpg
92 KB, 1920x1080
>>29954175
I don't actively avoid showering, it just doesn't end up happening
There are also days where I forget to eat
>>
File: BISCUIT.png (65 KB, 177x266) Image search: [Google]
BISCUIT.png
65 KB, 177x266
>>29954212
Oh yeah? And what would that do for you? Is it just for sex? Or do you think less of yourself because you aren't as tall as other people? You're damaged goods, son. If you make 70k a year you can go get happiness. Shit give me 70k a year, I'll never post on this board again.
>>
>>29954823
Sex, relationships, an actual self-esteem. Not constantly hating myself.

>If you make 70k a year you can go get happiness
Money literally means nothing when you're alone your whole life.

What's stopping you from making money?
>>
>>29954177
Just text her something like " we should (insert something related to what both of you were talking here) one day

Since you're a robot, I'll give you an example:
You were talking abou food, you say

We should go to xyz restaurant someday, i heard they got an amazing zyx, and I really want to taste it...
>>
>>29954867
I'm in school right now. Wageslaving and interning atm. Don't worry, I'm gonna get paid decently when I'm done in December. Still though, I dream about working 9-5 with weekends off and having all that free time with all that money to pursue my hobbies. I like training, fighting, and drawing. It makes me happy, I don't have alot of time to do those things right now. Fuck relationships desu. Thinking about that doesn't motivate me at all.
>>
>>29954940
I know that part, is what comes directly before that that I struggle with.
You can't just fire an invitation to hang out. You gotta make a connection before. Something like "hey x, had a lot of fun at y". So, if she's receptive, she'll say something.
The issue is that you're expected to do a lot of work right there. A lot of answers like "yeah me too :)" or "haha I know" leave me hanging in a pretty awkward spot and most girls wont even put the slightest effort, even if they're clearly interested or started the conversation.
>>
>take meds more regularly
>stop blaming society/myself and just accomplish something
>exercise and eat clean
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.