[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEOW MEOW MEOW >kills a bunch of endangered birds MEOW MEOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14
File: Giles Corey - A Sleeping Heart.jpg (478 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Giles Corey - A Sleeping Heart.jpg
478 KB, 1920x1080
MEOW MEOW MEOW
>kills a bunch of endangered birds

MEOW MEOW MEOW
>kills the neighbor's pet rabbits

MEOW MEOW MEOW
>sneaks into another cat owner's home to eat another cat's food

MEOW MEOW MEOW
>puts a bunch of dead lizards at your front door

MEOW MEOW MEOW
>shits and pisses in your garden

MEOW MEOW MEOW
>isn't cute and friendly like the other cats on Instagram

MEOW MEOW MEOW
>ignores you and walks around the neighborhood until it wants food from you
>>
>>29952029
Easy... be a NEET and have an indoor cat. All problems solved.
>>
>he can't bond with a cat

Low IQ degenerate subhuman detected.
>>
>>29952029
>isn't cute and friendly like the other cats on Instagram
there's a difference between those cats, and the cats that shit on your lawn, you know. Can you guess what it is? No? It's cause they're indoor cats.
>>
kys my man, cats are comfy
>>
best animal on earth. c@s don't give a single fuck
>>
File: dog.jpg (61 KB, 845x450) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
61 KB, 845x450
WOOF WOOF WOOF
>mauls a toddler to death
>>
File: 1467580841633.jpg (55 KB, 750x622) Image search: [Google]
1467580841633.jpg
55 KB, 750x622
wtf I hate cats now!
>>
File: Erik Satie - Nocturne No.1.jpg (209 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Erik Satie - Nocturne No.1.jpg
209 KB, 1024x768
MEOW MEOW MEOW
>rolls around in dirt and sniffs cat butts before going back into your home and laying on your bed
>>
>>29952029
kick that free loader nigger out!
>>
>find a stray in my backyard one day
>friendliest cat I've ever seen
>feed it and it sticks around
>now have a cat bro that lives in my backyard and all I have to do is feed it and pet it to keep it happy
>>
inb4 isit a black cat?

>huehuehue
>>
Sorry can't hang out anon I'm soooooooooo busy :(
>sucks Chad off the same evening

Bro you got a gf? No? Are you a virgin bro? Why are you so quiet bro?
>tells his other Chad and Tyrone friends to bully you
>>
>>29952029
>mfw my cat is cute and friendly to me
Stay mad OP
>>
File: cat ham.jpg (594 KB, 1944x1944) Image search: [Google]
cat ham.jpg
594 KB, 1944x1944
>>29952029
NYAAAAA~~~

>eats a toxoplasmosis-infected mouse, shits in a box in your house and digs around in it, then walks all over your kitchen counter before you make yourself a sandwich and get infected yourself
>>
>>29952029
Cats are cute as fuck and bro tier. They aren't dogs, with insane loyalty, but they still awesome. Just have train them well from when they're young.

Also, I think your cat is trying to tell you something. Like, maybe, go outside some more?
>>
>>29952165
rescue it or you'll be sad when you find his corpse one day or he disappears forever
>>
File: Toddler killer.jpg (250 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Toddler killer.jpg
250 KB, 1600x1067
BARK BARK BARK
>Never shuts the fuck up

BARK BARK BARK
>Will shit on the floor if you don't leave it outside

BARK BARK BARK
>Demands to be walked several times a day

BARK BARK BARK
>Demands to be actually washed in a bath or it'll smell like pure shit

BARK BARK BARK
>Fur quality is a petting velcro

BARK BARK BARK
>Lives for ten years and keels over with gum disease and cancer

BARK BARK BARK
>Uses non-retractable claws to scratch up your floors before drooling all over them

BARK BARK BARK
>Kills its owner's children, their friends, and the owner itself

Sigh...

Will dogcucks ever learn?
>>
>>29952581
I tried taking her in but she absolutely hates being indoors. I took her to get spayed but she apparently had already been spayed in the past oddly enough. She's already been around for a year and a half so if she doesn't show up for a long time I'd assume she was dead. I live on a main road and I think she is afraid of it and all the cars so she sticks to the backyard, if she was gonna get hit she would have gotten hit already.
>>
>>29952355
Honestly, how can one tell if they have toxoplasmosis. I lived with a cat for a year and I'm constantly terrified I caught it.
>>
>>29952793
Toxoplasmosis is a parasitic disease caused by Toxoplasma gondii.[1] Infections with toxoplasmosis usually cause no symptoms in adult humans.

Don't worry about it. It's a conspiracy dreamt up by dogfags as they cry over the corpses of their faceless toddlers who had tried to give Rover a treat.
>>
>>29952716
>Fur quality is a petting velcro
Depends on the breed retard, come up with something else.
>>
>>29952747

Cats dislike the feeling of being trapped so an "outdoor" cat is going to feel stressed being indoors at first. It has to feel like being indoors is a safe place where it can freely roam around, eat, sleep, and drink. It'll get used to being indoors eventually.
>>
File: cat jacket.jpg (39 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
cat jacket.jpg
39 KB, 500x579
>>29952793
good job catfag, now post the rest of the paragraph

>Occasionally there may be a few weeks or months of mild flu-like illness such as muscle aches and tender lymph nodes.[3] In a small number of people, eye problems may develop. In those with a weak immune system, severe symptoms such as seizures and poor coordination may occur. If infected during pregnancy, a condition known as congenital toxoplasmosis may affect the child.[3]

and

>Up to half of the world's population are infected by toxoplasmosis but have no symptoms.[8] In the United States about 23% are affected[9] and in some areas of the world this is up to 95%.[1] About 200,000 cases of congenital toxoplasmosis occur a year.[10]

The parasite can also be transmitted through birth, and through blood.

tfw catfags are spreading cat-AIDS to the whole world

meow meow meow
>>
>>29953073
meant to reply to >>29952841

>"Crazy cat-lady syndrome" is a term coined by news organizations to describe scientific findings that link the parasite Toxoplasma gondii to several mental disorders and behavioral problems.[91][92][93][94][95]
>>
>>29952029
This

Fucking degenerate cat owners letting their murderers out to kill native species for sport. They're also huge normalfags and I hear them fucking at night all the time.

>tfw used to have a group of rabbits foraging every morning in my backyard but they were all killed by domestic cats.
>>
>>29952747
it was probably an abused cat that ran away from home
>>
File: 133957755284.jpg (36 KB, 511x340) Image search: [Google]
133957755284.jpg
36 KB, 511x340
What's /r9k/s method to get rid of neighbourhoud cats?
Kicking them works, and I usually spray them with some liquid cowshit I keep around, which keeps those psychos away for a couple of days, but I'm looking for something that keeps them away permanently. Unfortunately culling them isn't allowed here (even though cats are the very definition of pests), otherwise I could set a couple of rat traps for them.
Keep in mind that by getting rid of one cat I'm saving dozens of birds from being massacred. I'd say it's worth it.
>>
File: kLATlO4.jpg (46 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
kLATlO4.jpg
46 KB, 533x400
I love my cats.
>>
>>29952716
I fucking hate dogs. And weird dog people.
>>
>>29952029

Cats are literally the robots of animals
>>
File: 1qrUnnd.jpg (78 KB, 600x481) Image search: [Google]
1qrUnnd.jpg
78 KB, 600x481
>>29953257
Just place mothballs and cayenne pepper where theu congregate and filter lemon juice through coffee filters and load it into a super soaker. Body shots, not headshots. When they lick it off the taste is horrible to them. Aim for the rump for maximum effect.

Love mt cats but I fucking hate strays.
>>
>>29953335
Cats are literally the roastie staceys of animals

>prone to violent moodswings
>only uses you to get food
>will let you pet it IF IT FEELS LIKE IT
>cucks you by going around the neighborhood and getting fed by dumb cat ladies who also think that cats like them.
>>
>>29952716
>insecure catfag with brain parasites is unable to handle criticism of his collection of 15 cats.
>>
>>29953396

yeah but they're incredibly solitary and just wander the streets at night

we only use our parents for food and shit and it's not like we treat them any better than cats treat their masters
>>
>>29953515
I've never clawed out the eyes of my parents or tried to suffocate them in their sleep.
>>
>>29952029
Only thing worse than cats are dogs. We really should kill all 'pets' & outlaw ownership of it
We won't have rabies, toxoplasmosis, plague if we did kill those useless shits
And large dogs can even murder people instantly
>>
>>29953537

99% of us have you fucking turbo normie
>>
>>29953548
>We won't have rabies

Do you get your information from cartoons? The majority of human rabies infection comes from wild animals like skunks and raccoons.

>plague
???????

Other than that, yeah, cats are single-handedly responsible for infecting humans with that brain parasite.
Plus dogs still have a purpose in human life whether it's protecting their homes or going hunting with them or sniffing out smugglers, etc.
>>
>>29953559
That's only because 99% of us have been infected with cat AIDS, the 1% are clean dogbros.
>>
>>29953611

>dogs are man's best friend meme
>dogs are special, I don't care if any other animal gets abused or turned into food
>>
>>29953624

toxoplasmosis is literally irrelevant in the United States

our immune systems are strong enough to effectively nullify it and those who are weak have a wide variety of medical treatments for an illness that resolves itself within 4 weeks anyways
>>
>>29953338
>Love my cats but I fucking hate strays.
The attempt to distinguish between wild and domestic cats is crazy. No doubt, there are a handful of cats living in apartment houses and which are taken outside on a leash. All other cats, however, with some very rare exceptions, are top-notch predators. At least during the early hours, every cat from the countryside or suburbs is out hunting. That is precisely the use of the cat as a domestic animal, and why it was imported in the first place. Consciously or subconsciously, the role of the cat as a predator is still accepted.

The breeding patterns among domestic cats have long infringed all natural boundaries: each cat now has a life span of twenty years, brings forth two large broods a year, is fertile under the age of one and knows no natural enemies. Nothing even close to this has ever been observed in nature. I am not sure how many years it would take cats to cover the face of the Earth, but it wouldn't be many. Across the ages, a necessary method of defense has been the drowning of kittens and other unwanted cats. If anything, this is a humane act, considering that even in the case of humans drowning is the easiest and most blissful way to die.

Currently, hordes of cats are posing a severe threat to the conservation of birds and wildlife. A minimum requirement would be for cats to be registered and kept on a tight leash when outside; were any cat to be found slaughtering a protected animal, its owner should be prosecuted. This, however, is pure utopia - as is always the case with attempts to protect nature that clash with people's ardent desires.
>>
>>29952095
>indoor cats.
The fuck? My cat is 85% outdoor, and he's way happy

Exercise being good for them and all, you can't be mentally stable if you're a predator by nature but cooped up 24/7
>>
>>29953678
>with some very rare exceptions
Yea, my cat is a fucking lazy piece of shit and just lays around all day. I really doubt he has ran once in the last year.
>>
>>29953611
if we separate animals and humans, there would be no human rabies. Dogs can carry toxoplasmosis & plague too. And dog's only real purpose is to kill people & other entities except other dogs and dog's owner
>>
>>29953678
>The attempt to distinguish between wild and domestic cats is crazy.
(Not him, but) I honestly like my cat way more than strays because he's bonded with me as far as cats are capable of that sort of thing.
>>
Meanwhile indoor cat,

>kills the wild animals that have the audacity to find a way into your home with extreme prejudice
>stays clean
>is cute
>>
>>29953093
>coined by news organizations
>news organizations
>believing shit made up by news organizations to drag your eyeballs back to the screen

Those "scientific findings" are spurious at best. There's a reason the CDC isn't screening for T. gondii, anon.

It's because they've already joined us.

give in, anon
>>
dogs attack ~5 million people each year in USA alone
cats attack way too small number of people to track statistics
Dogs are just wolves, genetically modified to interpret their owner as leader of the pack
>>
>>29953678
Like I said, I love my cats and hate strays. Mine never go outside unleashed.
>>
>>29952716
>cuck
people need to really stop using this meme out of context
>>
>>29953747
If all you care about is muh cuddles, get a bodypillow instead of that fluffy murdermachine. Since you're probably extremely egocentric (as all cat owners are), I expect you're not going to do that. Thus I'll ask you to never let it outside, and never force that creature on your neighbours.

>>29953867
good lad
>>
>>29953840
this
a human's life is more important than a bird's/rabbit's one
>>
Dog owners are such fucking hypocrites. They laugh at the misery of every other animal, but when a dog is treated like any other animal they get all offended by it.

"how dare someone eat a dog!"
"how dare someone raise a dog like it was a cow/pig!"
>>
>>29953678
>Cats covering the face of the earth
Yeah mate this isn't fuckin dorf fort
>>
>>29953953
>Dog owners are such fucking hypocrites. They laugh at the misery of every other animal, but when a dog is treated like any other animal they get all offended by it.
>"how dare someone eat a dog!"
>"how dare someone raise a dog like it was a cow/pig!"
it's almost like certain animals are superior in some respects to others, warranting different treatment
>>
>>29954024
Yes. Not dogs though.
>>
File: 1466427046184s.jpg (2 KB, 93x125) Image search: [Google]
1466427046184s.jpg
2 KB, 93x125
>>29953179
Did you just call cats normalfags?
>>
File: 1449686496406.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1449686496406.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>always been a cat person, only ever liked larger dogs
>mother decides to get dogs for the first time
>picked horrible yappy yorkshire terriers had two but bred them to sell them, we now have five of our own total
>they have nails-on-chalkboard tier barks
>not taught to shit in a particular spot
>one of them is a piece of shit that barks at everything which causes the others to join in
>mother is the type of owner who refuses to ever tell the dogs off for doing shit they shouldn't do

>someone across the street has rabbits
>one of them got into our garden once and one of our dogs fucking killed the thing and was eating it
>my mother refused to go over and tell them so I had to

>mfw
>>
>>29953338
i hope you don't actually litter the ground with mothballs
that could be seriously bad for people before they sublime
>>
File: 12940824323.png (234 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
12940824323.png
234 KB, 480x480
>>29952029
>mfw my cat does none of these things
>all she does is sleep, sleep, eat, sleep and cuddle
>>
>>29954062
if she'd pick larger dogs you'd hate them too
>>
>>29954024

>thinking dogs are the only animals capable of feeling pain
>>
>>29954067
They're in plastic bottles with holes in the top to let the aroma leech out. They let me pick them up easily when I am disposing of them.
>>
>>29953953
>>29954043
>>29954132

Vegans please leave.

Or shut up if you're not vegans.
>>
>>29954388
Why? Dog meat tastes better than sheep meat for me.
>>
>>29954388

I like dogs because dogs helped find jews in the holocaust. dogs are very red pilled.
>>
>>29954444
too bad today mostly kikes get dogs now
>>
>>29952029

Get fuckin rekt
>>
>>29952049
>indoor cat.
but animal cruelty is wrong anon.
>>
>>29952841
>>29952130
>kills useless shit stains
>not man's best friend
?
>>
>>29952029
MEOW MEOW MEOW
>woof woof woof
>>
Men should not like cats. If you are a man who likes cats, I instantly feel off about and would not want to associate myself with ya.
>>
>>29954062
I fucking hate small dogs, you get bad large dogs too but swear to baby jesus those yippy little cunts should be put down
>>
>>29953548
>plague
Cats are directly responsible for reducing the number of plague rats and literally saved europe
>>
>>29954810
well now some people own pet mice/rats
>>
File: KIMG0125.jpg (560 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0125.jpg
560 KB, 1080x1920
>there are people in the world that wouldnt want to rub his belly or scratch his ears
Pure insanity
>>
>>29953885
But it's so cute when he kills stuff
He's so happy

And a body pillow has no semblance of consciousness
>>
>>29954898
purr* insanity
>>
>>29954898
I wouldn't want him to give me toxoplasmosis with his shit-caked claws
>>
>>29954898
>rubbing cat belly
It's like you WANT to get clawed
>>
>>29953257
Get a pellet rifle and kill them. You can get some whisper quiet ones as powerful as a .22lr with no paperwork or licences whatsoever. You can even buy them on Amazon and have them shipped to your door.
>>
>>29955045
I can pet my cats belly, but if anyone else tries she will fuck them up. She only likes me.
>>
>>29955045
He's never clawed me once when I rub his belly, he likes it
But I've also had him since he could literally fit in the palm of my hand so he trusts me
>>
>>29954898

>pet cat
>get clawed

cats are a meme pet
>>
>>29955170
>pet dog
>bites hand then pisses on the floor
>>
I hate all pets besides maybe fish. My cats just throw up every where and kill my cute wild chipmunks. Dogs are just annoying retards who bark at anything and everything. They also piss everywhere for no reason. They both make your house smell also unless you constantly clean it.
>>
>stupid dogcuck neighbor's dumb fucking dog is barking at nothing like a retard again
>put some sausage in rat poison and throw it in to the yard late at night
>no more barking
>>
Why would you want a pet that scratches and bites you unpredictably?
>>
>>29956776
>being such a shitty person animals don't like you
Feed them and you are literally their God, how do you fuck that up
>>
>>29952130
>killing future normalfags
>bad
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.