[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top 5 Disadvantages to Having a Large Penis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: icon.png (9 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
9 KB, 256x256
5. Women treat you like a piece of meat.
4. It's impossible to find jeans which don't show off your long, thick bulge.
3. A large penis can make the quads you worked so hard for look small by comparison.
2. Jackhammering her cervix can leave you with a sore dick after a while.
1. Women orgasm too quickly. Sometimes it feels like sex is over before you even really get started.

Do you disagree with this list? Can you think of any more disadvantages to having a giant cock? Let us know in the comments below.
>>
sometimes my giant cock peeks out from the waist of my pants

original thread
>>
5. Holy shit that must be awesome. I'd still just want a gf to love, but damn!
4. Great.
3. Your dick still looks yuge though.
2. Last thing I'd worry about. I'd still want to be very nice on her cervix though...
1. Stop it. I can't stand it anymore. tfw no yuge dick.
>>
>>29951829
Yea I can agree.
If you have a huge dick, and she dates someone after you, it's going to be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. She won't feel a thing.
>>
>>29951829
Not a bad thing
Not a bad thing
Not a bad thing
Don't jackhammer
Not a bad thing

Nice try. I have yet to hear a legitimate reason why having a big dick is bad. It's always stupid petty shit.
>>
Guys.. c'mon, let's get over this. We don't have yuge dicks. We won't reach her cervix and easily make her come multiple times. She won't get wet and bite her lips just seeing our dick. Nothing we can do about it. I'd still make her come plenty though I think. Plenty of other things you can do to make up for it. But it won't be the same thing; it won't be as hot, it won't make her feel the same way. You can't have it all. I just hope she would still appreciate me.
>>
>>29951965
That's a good point. There's also speculation that sex with a large penis can lead to distended labia minora.
>>
File: 3urzhs8d.png (8 KB, 687x450) Image search: [Google]
3urzhs8d.png
8 KB, 687x450
>>29951829
But those are all advantages OP
>>
>>29952363
How is being objectified an advantage?
How is being constantly exposed an advantage?
How is your hard-earned gains going to waste an advantage?
How is genital trauma an advantage?
How is being unable to fully express yourself sexually an advantage?
>>
>>29953315
Not him. It's interesting how you see that, but it doesn't make much sense from the man's point of view. Especially for those that already have many faults, like robots.

>How is being objectified an advantage?
I imagine it could be *fun*, somewhat. But that's not the point. The point is being desired. Men are in heavy competition. It gives you opportunities to find what you really want (e.g. someone to love). And then it would feel so good to please her better.

>How is being constantly exposed an advantage?
Because it's a positive. You'll get much better reactions from women, whether they objectify you or not.
I'm sure it's possible some women could lie to you and objectify you much more than you thought, and it could be pretty hurtful.
That's a small risk though, and it's probably worth it.

>How is your hard-earned gains going to waste an advantage?
This one is a bit silly. A woman won't be put off by your quads because your dick is too huge in comparison.

>How is genital trauma an advantage?
I would be careful not to hurt her's.
A sore dick wouldn't be a big deal to me. It happens after fapping sometimes anyway. It could easily be kept under control. It wouldn't have to go all the way in or be rough...
And she could somewhat mistreat my dick if she wanted to, also. I'd be OK with it, to some extent. Having your dick hurt is pretty common after somewhat rough or prolonged sex it seems.

>How is being unable to fully express yourself sexually an advantage?
Just because she comes too fast if I'm not careful? And like, it would give her so many orgasms that she couldn't take it anymore and I couldn't even come in her? That would be so fucking hot. This could all be worked around though.

I'm starting to see what you're saying though. You're pushing for a really mature way of looking at it. For both partners. But that's not reality. Most women are very hard to please and won't care about stuff like that so much. Not until they're older I guess. Or not.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.