[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>constantly believe I'm going to be murdered/killed >scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 34324345746.gif (760 KB, 213x233) Image search: [Google]
34324345746.gif
760 KB, 213x233
>constantly believe I'm going to be murdered/killed
>scared of getting into vehicles, they're basically giant metal death traps
>lock door religiously, sometimes hear it rattle and think someone is trying to break in
>carry kitchen knife to door when packages arrive
>avoid restaurants/tourist attractions because someone might shoot up the place

Who here /afraidtogooutside/?
>>
>>29951808
>scared of getting into vehicles
I ALWAYS check the backseats carefully. I am NOT getting garroted this way.
>>
>>29951808
staying indoors will just make you more paranoid. You should try to go on a small vacation if you have the cash.
>>
>>29951858
Same ya, family man

also, when you're filling up on gas, make sure to look around you to both sides often so nobody gets the drop on ya or can sneak up and crawl under your car to slice your achilles tendon.
>>
When getting in the bathroom, always check behind shower curtains for assassins, always check behind toilet for bomb like in lethal weapon.
>>
>>29951947
shit, I only check for spiders under the toilet seat, good lookin out tho. It's a good thing I haven't gotten literal assblasted yet. Nice thinking
>>
Always shut the bathroom window. It's right by the shower. When I wash I duck when going by it so that nobody can shoot me through it.
>>
File: help.png (13 KB, 434x242) Image search: [Google]
help.png
13 KB, 434x242
>>29952015
Thank god there's no window in my bathroom. It's bad enough that I have to lock the door even though I live alone. Knife on the sink, ofc.
>>
>avoid restaurants/tourist attractions because someone might shoot up the place
That's the only reasonable thing and for the rest just realize that you aren't a special snowflake and people don't give a fuck about you. If you are still afraid just calculate the probability of car accident/airplane crash and ask yourself if you can be that lucky.
>>
Lock your car doors when you get inside.

I got back into my car from getting shit from the convenience store and some oldish (50s maybe) black guy tried to open my passenger door.

I immediately went for the handle to keep it shut, but luckily it was already locked anyways. I still cracked the window just to see what the hell he wanted, he wanted me to give him a ride to his apartment. I said no and he was obviously salty about it (it was raining out, but fuck that shit).

He seemed a little not right anyways, possibly had been drinking too (he was in the store with me, behind me while I was at the counter buying shit, he had a six pack or something he was buying)
>>
>tfw my parents replaced my doorknob
>now I can't lock it
>can't wear headphones late at night in my own room
>can't be comfy in my own room
>>
>>29951808
oh shit dude go seek some medicine.
>>
>package arrives for object you could easily go to store for but rather be delivered to you from China
>open door with knife ready for Mossad's anti-/pol/shitposter assassins
>sleep with axe under pillow
>wind blows bedroom door open
>wake up and instantly hurl axe into the darkness
>reeeee and hiss to show that you mean business
>its fucking nothing
>go back to bed feeling like an utter fool
>heart thumping
>cant sleep now
>they're coming to get me they're coming to get me they're coming to get me
the worst part about being a lonely loner is that nobody is around to defend you and even if there was someone in the vicinity, they wouldn't risk their life for you. The fear of loneliness is one rooted in the fear of danger.
>>
you people can't leave your little worlds... do some psychedelics don't be losers.
>>
>>29952092
Doctor just prescribed me Saphris. They're not sure if it's my PTSD manifesting or early onset schizophrenia, but I miss my old self...
>>
>>29951808
>they're basically giant metal death traps
I feel you OP this is why I refuse to learn how to drive. Well that and the fact I couldn't possibly afford to. I wish I was born like 150 years ago so that I wasn't surrounded by people with a Sonic-like obsession with going places fast.
>>
File: barrel44.jpg (66 KB, 861x1300) Image search: [Google]
barrel44.jpg
66 KB, 861x1300
>>29952063
>ask yourself if you can be that lucky

well do ya?

punk
>>
>>29952063
>you aren't a special snowflake and people don't give a fuck about you
You're wrong. Serial killers practice on people like us. They target people society won't give a fuck about if they disappear. You can't tell how frequent it is because no one notices when robots disappear.
>tfw you're just a serial killer's practice victim
>>
>>29952241
lol. Holy fuck, how many fears and insecurities do robots have? It's never ending...
>>
>live around blacks all my life
>go to school in the ghetto
>run at 3 am

you guys are pussies

pro-tip: most of you probably look broke as shit anyways. muggers only target people who they think they'll make money off of.

i am only afraid of the inevitable scorn of women, and everybody slowly growing to feel nothing but contempt for me. and serial killers who would torture me to death. and lyme disease.
>>
>>29952241
what a fucking retard.

>>29952285
>live around blacks
you poor soul
>go to school in the ghetto
damn
>run at 3am
nigga you want a death sentence don't you
>>
>>29952285
I used to do my runs at night too, not 3am though, but night.

Didn't really scare me back then, then again I wouldn't necessarily consider my area a ghetto, at least not as much back then.

Looking back on it, I think about it sometimes and how shitty that would be to be attacked when you're already fatigued/running out of breath after running hard.
>>
File: 1445468332897.png (1 MB, 1539x1600) Image search: [Google]
1445468332897.png
1 MB, 1539x1600
>>29952332
>nigga you want a death sentence don't you
>he doesn't want to die
>calls himself a robot

the worst part of it is that i think i'm picking up an urban accent so i come off as a wigger. i don't even talk to anybody.
>>
I want to play the new Pokemanz but I can't because serial killers and robbers.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.