[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys ready for the day of rage? This is your chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1468523172463.jpg (68 KB, 562x960) Image search: [Google]
1468523172463.jpg
68 KB, 562x960
Are you guys ready for the day of rage?

This is your chance for a normie uprising that you so desperately want to happen.
>>
>Normie uprising
No, you twit. We want a beta uprising.
>>
>>29951492
Monster Hunter Generations comes out on that day so I'll have more important things to do.
>>
I heard about this, not sure how legit it is

But if black people are just gonna go around and commit racially motivated violence, then bring on the race war and let's fucking eradicate the nigs once and for all.
>>
I'm in bongland so I doubt anything will happen.

Though I'm kind of hoping some nigger tries to break into my house so I can let out my autistic rage on him. Feeling pretty angry for some reason today desu.
>>
>>29951601
Whoops my mistake

You get what I mean though. It is happening in major cities all across america though so watch out.
>>
>>29951492
Apparently "anonymous" are the ones orcastrating it. Why the fuck did we let anon's name get away from us so easily?
>>
>>29951796
It wasnt yours to begin with. Anon
>>
I'm not going to hide because of some pathetic chimpout.
>>
I doubt it's legit but at some point Americans have to realize the police are not there to help any of you, just a suppression force, and many of them are psychopaths because they work the best.
Generally anyone that signs up for the army of police duty is not mentally well.
>>
>>29951850
It was ours at one point.
>>
File: America civil war.png (137 KB, 1158x1393) Image search: [Google]
America civil war.png
137 KB, 1158x1393
>>29951880
If there was going to be an all out civil war with the cops and military involved you can be sure they will be on our side
>>
if this happens then the USA is actually more retarded than we thought.
>>
File: png.png (92 KB, 295x229) Image search: [Google]
png.png
92 KB, 295x229
You gotta be fucking kidding me
937 here, shit
>>
>>29951923
I doubt anything will actually happen. A bunch of niggers managing to coordinate a countryside chimpout in all major cities in america is pretty hard to believe.

Maybe, at most, we will hear about a couple of shootings in the news and that's it.
>>
Shit. I live in a southern ghetto and I don't own a gun nor so I have money for one. How fucked am I?
>>
File: 1388577467133.jpg (101 KB, 580x597) Image search: [Google]
1388577467133.jpg
101 KB, 580x597
Ironic that 4chan displays so much ignorance to what isn't actually going to happen despite being the birthplace with Chanology.
I guess it's true, newfags and Reddit really have taken over.
>>
>>29952023
>comparing the old anon to this new Reddit teir anon.
Who's the newfag here?
>>
>>29952041
Read more news articles retard, as long as you're entertained your stupidity won't be dangerous.
>>
>>29951492
the 15th huh? too bad. I gotta go to work tomorrow and fix my car. fuck the day of rage retards. I hope white people pick off as many as possible before the LEOs come by. why? because I am tired of niggers shitting up Texas. remove them NOW.
>>
>>29952075
Well link me in the right direction so I can take in your supperior knowledge
>>
File: 1455804092369.gif (168 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1455804092369.gif
168 KB, 267x200
>>29951988
>A bunch of niggers
oh but anon, it isnt just niggers.....
>>
>>29952784
even if there are jews behind this, it would take someone with a lot of money and power like george soros to coordinate that many niggers at once
>>
>deep web shows today
>now it is the 15th

no fuck that shit
>>
>>29951724
careful britcuck don't go assaulting innocent home invaders now
>>
>>29953056
>Doing it on a Thursday and not a Friday when more people will be out

Also I doubt it'll happen, but I'll at least carry a wrench in my car tomorrow when I have to go to the bank in case I have to bash some nigs
>>
Literally a fake
>>
>>29951937
513 here.
Are we gonna die?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.