[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your experiences with girls on public transportation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: なんかあのですね.png (2 MB, 1654x1078) Image search: [Google]
なんかあのですね.png
2 MB, 1654x1078
What are your experiences with girls on public transportation?
>>
File: 1466039279261.jpg (58 KB, 521x693) Image search: [Google]
1466039279261.jpg
58 KB, 521x693
>>29951439

None. They stay far away from me and I don't bother them. They have places to be and shit to do and nobody wants to talk to anyone. It's a public bus, not a bar.
>>
>>29951439
They don't sit next to me but that's ok because I don't want anyone sitting next to me. Leave me alone, I just want to get home.
>>
>>29951439
I'm avoiding physical and eye contact
>>
>>29951439
>Ugly fat girl sits next to me
>her thigh and shoulder are touching me
>insta-boner
>try to recall last time I felt another humans warmth
>start to cry
>get off 3 stops early walk home masturbate and cry more.
>>
>>29951439
Talked to a MILF.
Two days ago saw some girl's panties. Summer is awesome
>>
>>29951439
I don't pay attention to anyone on the subway/bus. I don't want anything to do with those people a vice versa. Just sit down and stfu. I have seen some interesting shit on public transport. I used to get out of work around 11 at night and I'd drink a 40 on the subway most nights along with all the bums and gutter links getting fucked up on a Tuesday night.
>>
Usually they look at me for a few seconds. Sometimes when i look up they are smiling at something while walking by but I'm not sure why.
>>
>>29951439
I always think they're looking at me so my face turns red, then they actually do start looking at me and wondering why my face is red. Overall an unpleasant experience, and the primary reason I have a car.
>>
Some 11/12 years old pressed her budding peaches against me and it was one of the best moments of my pathetic life.
>>
They usually sit next to me if no other seats are available. None have ever talked to me. Once, I was sitting toward the window, a girl next to me, and a troublesome drunkard stood next to her, which made her to push against me, quite closely. Felt pretty sweet desu.
>>
I have been flirted but fuck that shit ain't gonna flirt with grills, fuckers bring nothing but trouble and feelings, no need for that shit.
>>
>>29951780
>budding peaches

the fuck is that
>>
>>29951844
He means her tits.
>>
>qt mormon missionaries get on the bus
>only a few other passengers
>they talk to everyone else but me
tfw even religious weirdos don't care about you
>>
>Some girls sit down on 2 opposite seats, one of them facing me
>My gaze is wandering and sometimes I look at her
>She notices and get spooked
>Sits on the seat away from me
It was a moment I realized just how creepy I look and now I tend to stand opposite from people.
>>
What is it about autists and public transport?

Are you really all so pathetic that you can't even sit next to another human being?
>>
I always get the attention of girls on the metro because I stand out.

Im a greek american living in athens so I dress like an american but speak greek.

Plus im hipster/punk looking so all the alternative girls check me out
>>
>>29951439
This one time me n the lads were chugging wine and playing animal alphabet on the tube an I think there was a little lady at the other end of the carriage.

Thinking back, she must have been terrified.

All the other times idk. I catch women checking me out but I assume they're looking at my fucked up hair and ewwing internally.

And now I own a car, so goodbye public transport.
>>
>>29951844
Small titties brah
>>
>>29951439
One time on the crowded 7 train, there was this girl who was literally 2-3 inches away from my face. We could feel each others breath and would occasionally look at each others eyes before looking away. Shit was mad hot and I was getting real fucking hard.
People were looking because it looked like we were about to start kissing any second.

Me being the bitch I was said "E-excuse me..." at my stop and left.
>>
>>29951980
What's animal alphabet? A car game, or some band?

If it's a game, rules please.

I think most elderly people are scared of loud happy young people. It wasn't your fault.
>>
>>29952089
You take turns going through the alphabet and you have to name an animal for every letter.

Player one says aardvark
Player two says bat
Etc.

You lose if you hesitate, make a mistake or pass. You must then drink.
>>
Female experiences on bus:

Local buses are misery. I usually end up standing, or sitting next to really fat people. Some of the fat men have a pathetic look on their face that makes me wish I was further away.

On the greyhound, I can camp out in my bench a little and am more aggressive about my seat neighbors because cost/benefit analysis. As a result, everything still smells like piss but I'm comfortable and sometimes have a good conversation. Most fellow females are bothersomely shy, though. I think I got one to talk about books. Once.
>>
>>29952121
Sounds like normal fun. I'll probably bring this up during the next camping carpool as an alternative to the immortal game "scare the driver by enthusiastically pointing out every eighteen-wheeler you see."

I think the next person who starts that game has a promised seat in the back with the luggage.
>>
>>29952230
Shiritori is another fun one. AKA the butt game. Each person takes the last letter of the previous word, and says a word starting with that letter.

Like, "car." R. Rolling. G. Ground. D Driver. Etc. You're not allowed to reuse words so it's good for vocabulary. Can be abused tho if someone's a dick and they keep picking words ending in certain letters.
>>
File: 1450797879647.jpg (44 KB, 404x405) Image search: [Google]
1450797879647.jpg
44 KB, 404x405
I have no experience with public transport period.
>>
>standing on bus, one hand on strap
>cute petite girl standing behind me
>bus speeding shakes violently all of a sudden
>have to grip another strap with the my second hand not to fall
>cute girl is short and can't reach quickly (also female reflexes)
>grips my forearm instead
>have been working out for 3 years at this point, forearms pretty well developped
>immediatlly flex my forearm with all my might
>girl looks up to me and says ' sorry I almost fell so had to grip something '
>I am a sperg so I dont know what to respond and stay quiet
>I reach my stop and notice she's about to get off too
>doors open and she asks to let her pass because I was in the way
>I sperg again and say ' yes go ahead ' while I'm the one getting off before her
>I realize what I just did and start walking quickly and never look behind
I still remember how sweaty I was during the whole thing
>>
>>29952318
You're supposed to play it in Japanese or the rules don't work.

My personal fave is categories.
You name a category and take turns naming something in that category.

Player one suggests characters from dragonball and says goku.
Player two says bulma.
Player three is a weaboo and says mercenary tao.
Etc.

Other exciting categories are washing machine manufacturers and countries south of the equator.
>>
Public transport is quiet and miserable in the mornings, no girls want to talk or even look at you.

In the summer time around 4pm is a good time to be on the bus, all the college grills are on. You can get a look or a smile if you're lucky.

By far the best time is Christmas though, I think it does something to the female brain. Every year in my town there are Christmas light events and every single girl there is gagging for it. If you are on public transport that day and not an old fart you are pretty much guaranteed to get a girl to start a conversation. Its one of the strangest things, I really don't understand why they do this.
>>
>>29951649
how the fuck you get into a conversation on a train
are you a normie
>>
>>29952567
> describe /fit/ in one post
>>
>>29951844
She was carrying some buds from a peach tree at a nearby orchard and pressed them against his back as a sign of affection and dominance. In some cultures the pressing of the budding peaches is followed by castration.
>>
>>29951439
I'm not poor so I don't have to take public transportation.
>>
I have serious staring problems and I know for a fact girls have moved in the past because I stared at them too much. I just can't help it.
>>
File: IMG-20151111-WA0001.jpg (291 KB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151111-WA0001.jpg
291 KB, 1065x902
Met my first love in a rail bus.

She seemed clever, so after weeks of noticing her, I talked to her and we kinda connected.
After 3 years we've been from friends to actual state that sucks.
>Tfw false and forced contact between us after all we've been
>>
>>29951628
This

fhis rhis ghis whis ohis phis chis vhis
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.