[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Give me ONE good reason why I should hire you over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 7675434576.jpg (73 KB, 609x664) Image search: [Google]
7675434576.jpg
73 KB, 609x664
>"Give me ONE good reason why I should hire you over the young muscle hunk I've yet to interview"

What do?
>>
>>29951409
Because I'm bisexual and it's discrimination if you don't
>>
Present my resume if it's a career job. I must at least have some qualification
Or say, I am that hunk.
>>
>>29951530
Eye candy > experience when females hire males

true fact desu
>>
I-I won't pressure you for sex like Chad will...
>>
>>29951409
Chad isn't there yet. I could be eating you out RITE NOA. And whenever you want.
>>
i eat ass.

og commemnt
>>
It seems that your company puts more importance in vanity than professionality. I must've been mistaken when reviewing your company's core values and goals. It is entirely irrelevant to refer to the physical attributes of your future co-workers, and I regard that as soft sexual harassment. If you insist on this question, I have no more business talking to you. I'm sure your competetors will value experience and my contribution to this field above superficial charm. If you have no more questions, I will not waste our time any more.
>>
>>29951409
HR is not the one who hires people. The actual decision is always made by the manager. HRs are just dignified secretaries.
>>
You mean this guy?
*throws his head on on the table*
---
*walks out the door*
I'll start tomorrow.
>>
>>29951445
WINNER

originaru postu desu
>>
>>29951445
It seems the next muscle hunk interviewee is bisexual AND also a minority of the Afro-American ethnicity.
>>
>>29951409
because I am recording this interview, including the statement you just made.
imagine the legal backlash the publication of such dubious hiring policies could have.
>>
>>29952266
Is it even legal for you to record the conversation without permission?
>>
>>29952290
Well, it's not legal and it is up to her to press charges.
If she were to, it would be some a violation of her right of publicity, which getting sued over isn't exactly a big deal.

But honestly, common law is a mess.
>>
>>29952135
>What anon thinks of saying

>What anon actually says
"I... uh... review your.. questions... bad... uh physically"
>>
File: 1459629965573.jpg (13 KB, 500x171) Image search: [Google]
1459629965573.jpg
13 KB, 500x171
>>29952145
the most psshh... post of the day, thank you
>>
File: gun plane.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
gun plane.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>29951409
I make 6 Million mycountry's moneys a year, self-employed.
Give me a good reason I should allow you to hire me.

Know what, say nothing, I don't wanna hear.
Get my card, don't pocket it, give it to your superiors, it's supposed to reach important people, no offense lass.
>>
if you don't hire me i will storm out of here calling you a racist and possibly get you fired and threaten to sue

(im black)

white bois can't do this :)
>>
>>29953025
>She shows her bare wrist "But look he robbed my Rolex!"
>>
File: 1436907213916s.jpg (4 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1436907213916s.jpg
4 KB, 200x250
>>29951409
He's a douchebag and you should hire a nice guy for a change
>>
>>29951409
the young muscle hunk will get your pussy wet but I will get the important job done.
>>
>>29954042
>the young muscle hunk will get your pussy wet but I will get the important job done.
see
>>29951577
Chad's hired regardless
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.