[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw people taking their egos seriously You do realize you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Nana-Smile-KPop.gif (2 MB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
Nana-Smile-KPop.gif
2 MB, 600x337
>mfw people taking their egos seriously

You do realize you came OUT OF the Earth (and the universe), not into it, right?

A giant fucking crane didn't just drop you on this planet, dumbnuts.

Who in the hell do you think you are? This is all just roleplay, the universe is a stage and its actors are (necessarily and inevitably) itself.
>>
DUDE, PSYCHEDELlCS. LMAO
>>
I hate this non-sequitur. I may be part of the universe but I am myself first. Fuck you.
>>
>>29951040
everyone has an ego and you cannot permanently get rid of it the people that say they did are lying you can only temporarily lose your ego. your ego is who you identify yourself as with this universe . it can change all the time and feel different all the time. or it can stay the same your whole life kind of like the assholes you are talking about. that can be a good thing or bad thing. they don't have to be assholes but they usually are because their friends and who they think they are keep them feeling like they are someone famous but they are really an asshole.
>>
>>29951382
the universe is inside of you and also outside of you whether you exist or not.
>>
>not playing your part
>implying all actors dropping the masquerade entirely makes for a good play
>>
>>29951443
What's inside of me is mine, and is part of me first. Fuck you.
>>
OP ate his first shrooms
>>
>>29951498
the consciousness inside of your mind is the universe.
>>
File: 1468103017209.png (347 KB, 628x719) Image search: [Google]
1468103017209.png
347 KB, 628x719
>>29951040
I demand a kpop girlfriend from myself, since I am also the universe.
>>
>>29951470
>given a part that sucks wet ass
>implying I'm going to play it out all the way through

TOP BANTS
>>
File: alanu wattu.jpg (275 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
alanu wattu.jpg
275 KB, 1252x1252
>>29951040
>OP discovers Alan Watts
>>
Ok, so what we know this. It still means fuck all for daily life. Like how does knowing this really change anything? People still suck ass whether they be a small aspect of the universe or not. I still have to wake up everyday surrounded by fucktarded hairless talking apes who go out of they're miserable way to make life hell for others. Ego death is a fucking lie; I did psychedelics and studied Tantric esoteric meditation and I can tell you that your ego isn't going anywhere as long as you are consciously alive. You can't fucking get rid of that thing. STOP SPREADING LIES REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29951040
>le metaphysical mumbo jumbo with zero application

something tells me if I put a gun to your head you'd start caring about your ego real fast
>>
>>29951040
>You do realize you came OUT OF the Earth
What am I, a fucking dwarf? Just hewn from stone?
>>
>>29953029
be honest, how rad would that be though
>>
>>29952462
this 2bh family member

kill all hippy psychadelic fags
>>
>>29951040
Want me to tell you how i know you're a high schooler?
>>
>>29951040
Mother fucker I am the universe. The universe wasn't intended for me, it IS me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.