[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /shittyjob/? >have to clean up piss and shit for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: images (7).jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
8 KB, 228x221
Who here /shittyjob/?

>have to clean up piss and shit for 8 hours
>the only male amongst a sea of slutty, noisy black women who constantly talk about themselves or each other
>the AC is broken so when I sweat it's always dripping everywhere
It's literally this or being a NEET
>>
>>29950971
have a (you) out of pity
>>
>Merchandiser for big box stores
>Assign me the rich neighborhoods
>have to see rich looking teens & young adults having the time of their lives while I work
>>
>>29951201
T-thanks anon. Are you a NEET?
>>
>>29951540
No, but I don't hate my job. Sure it's really boring and difficult not to sperg out there (convenience store cashier) but the pay is pretty decent.
>>
>>29951528
I used to do something like that except I was selling windows.
They always chose the most affluent neighborhoods to solicit and seeing Bentleys, big houses and 1/3 people having a personal Butler answer the door made me disgusted with myself
>>
>>29951528

the worst, I'm in a similar position
well at least it's a form of motivation
>>
File: 1464018893777.png (587 KB, 730x720) Image search: [Google]
1464018893777.png
587 KB, 730x720
>work at printing press factory job
>been working there since a year after high school
>making $25.75 an hour and working full time
>parents seem to think this is a dead end job because I "didn't go to school like my brother"
>fucking constantly telling me to "quit and go back to school"
>ask them what the fuck I should go back for just to shut them up
>STUFF

Honestly I think it really boils down to the fact that I'm making more money than my dad or brother yet they both went to college, so they're pissed.
>>
>package monkey
>literally taking a thing and putting it in a box for 12 hours
>>
>>29951758
Keep trying, I believe in you anon.
>>
Is there any job you can get from hard work that isn't shit?
>>
>>29951716
Keep working anon. People get degrees to get a job. If you're comfortable in your job you've already made it.
>>
>>29951716
If it's not cleaning up piss and shit I'll gladly take a job like that. If I was making more money and not cucking my pride every day I think I'd be alright.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.