[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I stop talking to her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 206.jpg (568 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
206.jpg
568 KB, 800x1200
Here's a list of things I find wrong with her:

1. Shitty responses most of the time. I try to spark more interesting replies but it doesn't work
2. You can't get anywhere with her
3. You can't get anything from her
4. Randomly stops replying despite saying "talk to me more :^("
5. Never replies later
6.Tosses the convo over to me in every situation
7. Shortest replies in the universe
8. Is vehement with her beliefs against you despite what you tell her

She can be quite a nice chat sometimes and I can get past most of this stuff but it gets annoying. 2 and 3 and the biggest ones for Me.

At the beginning, she was all "text me, talk to me" and sending me 5 messages if I didn't reply in 10 minutes. Now she's all "ok now that I have you in my grasp, time to treat you like shit". Over exaggerating but you get the point. If I stop texting her for a year, she won't send me shit despite saying "oh I love you so much" and shit. 2nd time this has happened over a 7 month hiatus.

For #5, I mean that sometimes people can't reply at that time so they reply at a later time. for instance, you awake in the middle of the night, look at your phone, and open a message. Realizing how tired you are, you choose to reply at a later time.

>not my gf
>just a girl
>>
Same thing with me, she asked for my number but then texted me for like 5 seconds and that was it. If I don't text her, she would never text me back. I wish I was more interesting because I feel like I'm annoying her.
>>
>>29951679

She texted me for a few days, texting me first and all, then it was my turn to do everything otherwise we wouldn't talk.
>>
This used to me, I would get so happy when she could be bothered to reply. The best way to get anything from her was to bully and criticise her.

But I would always apologise. Guys these girls know you fancy them. they know have power over you. Once they know it its all over... It's literally just a game to them.

My current gf actually banned (lol) me from talking to her because she says she's toxic and no good.

Fucked up thing is she knows this and sends me cute picture on snapchat and speaks to me. When she knows I have a over protective gf. Of course I fucking break and start falling for her. Soon as I expressed feelings she walled me off

It feels like when you just let go of your dick after you cum.
>>
>>29950831
stop replying to yourself faggot.
she dont want you. she jsut wants you for emotional support after chad finishes pumping her. oh and for free food too.
>>
>>29951862
I don't get it, this girl started getting close to me out of the blue. I've never spoken to her at all and we worked together for like 8 months when she started doing this. Maybe she's just one of those touchy-feeling kind of girls which I find the worst. I feel like I'm being played with.
>>
>>29951679
>>29951862
>>29951905
>>29951919
No samefagging here

>>29951919
I think she just wants orbiters. She wants to feel in control and like she has guys she can throw away if she wants. Just seem uninterested and hurt her feelings a bit. Ignore her too.

>>29951893
She knows I don't fancy her tho. I made it clear when she started texting me again and I told her how I felt towards her, which wasn't positive. I'm just talking to her to keep her and myself company. I don't have many people to talk to which is why I'm asking if I should drop her
>>
File: Screenshot_20160714-163825.png (262 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160714-163825.png
262 KB, 1080x1920
>>29952031
Ss of proof.
>>
>>29952031
I dunno, I really like her cause she's down to earth but it's just that I literally don't do shit. I only go outside if I need to work or for something very important. Other than that I just stay home and play videogames and browse 4chan. Meanwhile, she's traveling Europe and shit. I should just stop trying with her (like I had a chance anyway).
>>
>>29952125
She won't be interested unless you're willing to travel as much as she does or if you can get her to settle down for a while.
>>
>>29952270
Yeah, I've always been interested in traveling but it's fucking expensive. Plus, her father brings in decent income (don't know what he does) and can give her money. What do you mean by getting her to settle down?
>>
>>29952358
Getting her to stop traveling so much.
>>
>>29952544
I don't know if I could do that, she's constantly making plans and just recently she told me that she's going on a cruise soon when she gets back. She's 21 and I'm 23 if that means anything.
>>
>>29952590
Only choice left is to give up then.
>>
>>29952997
I guess so, wasn't really expecting much. It's pretty clear that she had no interest in me. I just find myself drawn to her cause she's the total opposite of me. She likes going out and socializing whereas I dread those kinds of things. She's open and forthcoming (she even leaves her phone unlocked cause she has "nothing to hide"). I told her if she liked me and she said she "definitely would've told me" if she did. I dunno, I guess I was just hoping that she liked me cause then that would've springboard me into finally socializing more and maybe make me a better person. Maybe I should just give up on any future girls.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.