[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am quitting 4chan. I am going to get a Chrome extension that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: pepefrogsunset.jpg (2 KB, 138x90) Image search: [Google]
pepefrogsunset.jpg
2 KB, 138x90
I am quitting 4chan. I am going to get a Chrome extension that lets me block websites and I'm going to block this one. Goodbye robots.
>>
ill miss >>>8698768759(you)

oregomn
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 487x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 487x386
Good luck pham
>>
>announcing a departure from a website

Can you be more beta?
>>
Bad b8

Originoli
>>
File: 1455259967848.jpg (191 KB, 960x849) Image search: [Google]
1455259967848.jpg
191 KB, 960x849
You'll just install another browser or use tor.
>>
>>29950680
this
nobody gives a shit you aren't special op
>>
you could just get yourself banned. an extension is easy to cheat on, ip bans arent
>>
See you Saturday night, mate.
>>
>>29950738
This OP.
I block the IP from my host folder.
Still come back.
And you'll just find another site to fuck around on.
You have to give it up yourself using willpower and find something else to do. It's the only real way.
>>
>>29950654
You saved a fucking thumbnail.
>>
>>29951143
yeah i didnt mean to, its a good pepe. oh well
>>
File: horizon pepe.jpg (16 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
horizon pepe.jpg
16 KB, 500x326
>>29951156
Here it is in better resolution.

I hope you find whatever you're looking for, anon.
>>
>>29951182
thank you friend

original
>>
Why anon? My life is hopeless but I like coming here, i feel it's the only place I'm understood and like talking to people. Surely my fellow KVs and losers feel the same way?
>>
>>29950654
See you tomorrow

lanigiro
>>
I hope you find the peace you're striving for.
It sometimes strikes me that a lot of us are lost in the stormy sea of modern life. Everywhere we look, there are more reasons to be afraid, distrusting, and hateful. Ironically, by its emphasis on Anonymity, 4chan offers a space where one can breathe; no one will trace you through your post without putting in serious effort. Anyway, I'm somehow tipsy after drinking 1/4 of a Redd's Apple Ale, so I'm rambling.

Good luck anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.