[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the pleasure of belonging to a group? ever since I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1435603372490.jpg (117 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1435603372490.jpg
117 KB, 720x960
what is the pleasure of belonging to a group?
ever since I was little I resisted being a part of anything
I go out of my way to not be a part of something
do people like the security?
what is it?
>>
It's the feeling of being accepted. Like a blanket when you go to bed.
>>
It feels good to belong because it means you don't have to prove yourself constantly. When you are a recognized member of a group you can socialize with people more honestly and openly. You also can get invited to parties more and do more things, because when just one of your group is invited that means the entire squad is invited.
>>
>>29950707
A person is sane
A crowd is crazy
but you cant just exist without anyone
society has changed itself to a place where no man can be an island
maybe by design
so people like me will just die off and no one will give a fuck
unless I can convince myself that manipulation of the system is actually okay
>>
>>29950791
I can socialize with strangers just as well as I can socialize with family
Its equally unpleasant
And ive never had a concern for my reputation so proving myself is irrelevant
I guess most people do wish for that though?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.