[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a job >I think I'm doing pretty well,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1399972233619.jpg (156 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1399972233619.jpg
156 KB, 746x982
>finally get a job
>I think I'm doing pretty well, I'm trying my hardest to put effort in to improving
>start to make some effort to talk to co-workers and stuff
>they start giving me hellos and everything at work
>At break they sit with me and talk
>They start shit talking other co-workers to me about how they suck at their jobs or something
>try not to look visibly angry
>these people they're shit talking are nice to me
>want to tell them that if they think that than why don't they say it to their face instead of just talking to me about it
>don't say anything instead

How do you deal with these type of situations? Why do people have to make things difficult for others?
>>
Never say anything bad about anyone to others. Only talk good of others and people will start to respect you for not being a faggot
>>
>>29950330
I generally try to counter with something positive and then playfully tease my coworkers about having a rivalry/crush with those they trash talk. For example a lot of people at my old job used to talk a lot a shit about this one dude who was a real party animal. Raves, MDMA, probably had fried half his braincells, etc. And his work ethic was sometimes below average, but nothing to be fired over. However, when people would criticize him for that I would point out how he was really charismatic with the delivery guys and the customers. And that his general positive vibe contributed to the store in ways that were harder to perceive. I would then use myself to prove my point since I was generally the opposite (a hard worker but not exceptionally friendly) and my coworkers would usually see him in a new light.
>>
>>29950444
I wish I could do that, but I'm also a huge coward.
>>
>tfw finally get a job
>parents still pester me to apply for jobs that I am obviously underqualified for
It's just adding more and more layers of bullshit isn't it?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.