[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw germophobe life is suffering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: going_crazy.jpg (501 KB, 2250x2167) Image search: [Google]
going_crazy.jpg
501 KB, 2250x2167
>tfw germophobe
life is suffering
>>
>>29950221
Just get over it dude
>>
>>29950221
germs arent even real man
>>
>>29951289
I wish I could.
I wash my hands pretty much constantly and my right hand is D E S I G N A T E D for holding onto handles in buses and such things. Oh, and I wipe down my phone with antibacterial wipes every week.
>>
>>29951334
sounds like pretty normal hygiene procedure to me, i didnt know that this too was a disorder now. psychology sure is amazing.
>>
Your face is literally covered in BILLIONS and BILLIONS of bacteria, and mites too.
>>
JUST don't fear, is it that hard?
>>
>>29951856

Face? Hardly.

OP. Every single square inch of your entire body is covered with billions and billions of germs and microbes.

You know that thing, your immune system? The thing that stops you dying? Yeah. That's why you're not dead from all these billions of germs.

Obsessively washing your hands is going to do NOTHING in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>29951976
This is /r9k/, I'm fairly certain the face will indeed be affected by a large scale germ infestation.
>>
>>29950221

>Delivery Driver
>Germaphobe is a regular customer
>He has his own stylus to sign the handheld with
>He asks me to rub alcohol hand sanitiser over the box before handing it over
>I comply

He says it's a godsend I am so understanding. I worry about him with other people
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.