[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tip #1 to get attention of cute girl at party You are at a party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: 1466632899894.jpg (108 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1466632899894.jpg
108 KB, 540x540
Tip #1 to get attention of cute girl at party

You are at a party and you make eye contact with a pretty girl. Most of you guys natural reaction is to look away really quick. DON"T DO THIS. The method I do and has worked plenty of times for me in college, is keep staring. You stare at them relentlessness, this is a mini game for women to gauge if you are Alpha male or not. Alpha males would not look away , it's genetics. So look at her, don't smile or anything (yet), just stare at her intensely, UNTIL SHE LOOKS AWAY FIRST. If she looks away first it's her being submissive towards you. Now when she looks back at you again (she will and this is where you know she is into you now) you give her the slightest of smiles, a smirk on one side of your mouth, comb your hair back with your hands, and walk up and talk to her.This is a guaranteed way to improve you getting girls.
>>
>>29950174
>going to a party in the first place
I appreciate the advice, but where do you think you are?
>>
>>29950206
kek'd
This anon knows what's up
Let's get real here OP
>>
File: pepe teeth.png (72 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
pepe teeth.png
72 KB, 500x514
>>29950174
>comb your hair back with your hands, and walk up and talk to her
>...
>comb
>your hair
>back with your hands

The eye contact thing was good, though.
>>
>>29950174
Thanks, anon. Now I just need to make some friends and get invited to a party.
>>
>>29950174
>If she looks away first it's her being submissive towards you.
Is this true this time? Or is it some turbo-autism shit again?
>>
>>29950174
>walk up and talk to her

ABOUT WHAT?
>hi im anon how you doing?
>stacy:"good :)"

NOW WHAT? WHAT DO ROBROS? I M SCAREDD
>>
File: 1468378933930.jpg (34 KB, 477x636) Image search: [Google]
1468378933930.jpg
34 KB, 477x636
>>29950471
Just stare at her longer until she looks away. Then you've won!
I'm not OP btw, but I know this stuff, too.
>>
>>29950471
Stare deep into her eyes. What you say is trivial. You could even ask her what she had for breakfast and get a conversation going from there.
>>
>>29950407
if you look like chad it would be true
>>
File: scared.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
96 KB, 241x228
>>29950494
did i win the game mr robot???
I m stilled scAREDD!!!!
IJ UST WANT MY BENIS IN VAGINA
>>29950495
BUT BUT IM NOT CHAD ANON!!!!
shell be scared :(
>>
>>29950471
>hey we're gonna play some flip cup in a bit, your on my team , ok
>stacy "omg I love flip cup :), I'm really good"
>alright

See what I did there. I didn't really ask her if she wanted to play, I TOLD HER to play with a pseudo option of putting "ok" at the end to make it seem like I wasn't TOO forceful. Also don't talk to much, interact more than talk.
>>
>>29950174
I don't doubt that what you say is true, however, she has to be attracted to you first. If she doesn't find you attractive then it doesn't matter how hard you stare at her. She's look away because she doesn't want to look at your ugly face, and if you try to advance on her she'll leave or call the cops.
>>
I always look away when a ugly/medium girl making eye contact with me but I can stare for a long time at a nice girl, how fucked am I?
>>
>>29950565
>flip cup
what the hell is flip cup anon? idk what you mean i mean like if I am at a party and im by myself. then how am i gonna set up a team and another team of players to play with me?

what the fuck do i DO?? imagine me a new friend that gets invited to a party and the host doesn't even say anything to me and everyone is talking in their own groups. DO I JUST STAND THERE AND PLAY WITH HER?

ILL LOOK AUTISM
>>
File: 1467222359448.jpg (40 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
1467222359448.jpg
40 KB, 640x628
>>29950565
Go back to your pick-up forums.

you did never tell a girl anything. If they agree to your kind, they just want to be nice.
>>
>>29950174
>Alpha males would not look away , it's genetics

no, it's autism
>>
>>29950174
Yeah this does work. Either she will return smile or she will frown amd wander off muttering 'creep' and things in that vein. If the latter, you never had a chance to begin with. I don't do well at all at dating, am wizard, but this early stage posturing i have some degree of handle on. If girl looks legal I'm running my eyes all over her. If she gives me the 'eww creep' face i just smile. If she continues, i laugh. Not a forced laugh but a genuine one. I find women's reactions in these scenarios hilarious. And sometimes the women do smile back. Even ones that i would have figured wouldn't be at all receptive to my learing.

You know old people tend to stare? It's partly because they know this and don't give a shit what you think.
>>
>>29950471
Mem take INE
>cool, did you watch last night episode
>what episode, what show.??
>that show about you and me
>anon gets closer
>it just ended just when de were about yo kiss

Done
>>
>>29950612
this is perfectly normal, everyone likes to stare at the good looking people whether they admit it or not, and no one really wants to look at an ugly person unless they have to, average people are just plain boring to look at
>>
File: 4d.png (154 KB, 342x329) Image search: [Google]
4d.png
154 KB, 342x329
>>29950174
>is keep staring.
But which eye? Not every 'alpha' male can see in one direction, friend.
>>
Man, normies will just never get it. If I were to stare at a girl, she'd probably start screaming about how I look like I was about to rape her. Any sufficiently ugly guy is assumed to be some sort of a pervert. I've literally been kicked out of a party for "looking rapey". I don't go to parties anymore.
>>
>>29950736
look between her eyes so it won't seem like you are staring into one of her eyes
>>
>don't go to parties because i don't drink, do drugs or like shitty loud music

I am doomed for life
>>
File: 1461807558370.jpg (48 KB, 640x373) Image search: [Google]
1461807558370.jpg
48 KB, 640x373
>be at a party
>nobody see me because I am a manlet
>>
>>29950565
That's nice but what if I'm not playing flip cup, you dumb shit?
>>
>>29950742
The appearance of being a perv is not illegal anon.
>>
>>29950174
>Tip #1 to get attention of cute girl at party

Be a Chad?
>>
>>29950720
hmm I guess that could work. I don't understand ur first sentence dough. BUT if it doesnt work wont i be called a creep, kicked out of party and lose friend that hosted the party?

possibly if i see that host or people from the party on a daily basis wont i be made fun of everytime they see me???? :(
>>
>>29950817
Of course it's not illegal to look like a perv, but if you look like a perv(ie you're ugly) and try to hit on a woman, they can call the police and have you arrested.
>>
>>29950817
It will be soon.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/14/harassing-women-on-the-street-just-became-a-hate-crime-in-this-county/
>>
>>29950903
I never said harass. And for godsakes don't make any lewd gestures. Field of view and smiling never hurt anyone.
>>
>>29950955
>I never said harass.
But harassing is literally just flirting when the guy is unattractive.
>>
SO WHEN DOES THE BUTT STUFF HAPPEN
>>
>>29950955
The article said conduct that is perceived as harassment, which, because we're talking about women, can include almost anything.
>>
File: 6654bui.jpg (52 KB, 640x500) Image search: [Google]
6654bui.jpg
52 KB, 640x500
>>29950760
It worked, guys! It really works!
>>
File: 1427865500691.gif (69 KB, 1264x1058) Image search: [Google]
1427865500691.gif
69 KB, 1264x1058
ITT: People who are going to end up like that guy that hit on every woman he could but bouncers eventually wouldn't let him into clubs and became the town creep.
>>
OK let's start from the beginning, how do I get into the party in the first place
>>
>>29951200
Oh i dunno about that. That's a tough one. Parties aren't for me. Too noisy. Too many people.
>>
>>29951354
Tbh I imagine I would feel a similar way but I've literally never even had the experience of going to a party before. I just want to have a chance to try (and inevitably fail at) being a normie for once
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.