[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about resigning yourself to the fact that you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: heavenknowsimmiserablenow.jpg (238 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
heavenknowsimmiserablenow.jpg
238 KB, 1024x680
What do you think about resigning yourself to the fact that you'll never attract a girl, let alone a girl that you like?

Is it liberating, or just somber?
>>
>>29949806
I can attract women, I just can't keep them. Either they or I initiate a break up after a few months and it's never been ugly or anything, just disappointing. I have a poor opinion of both myself and women in general, so I figure it's best if I just stay out of the dating pool.
>>
Somber
I'm so far behind in social experience that it's basically impossible. Even if somehow I managed to get gf she would probably leave after she finds out that I have no friends. It's hard to get a social group after being out of it for so long.
>>
it's kind hard to accept that I'm below abusive men, murderers, rapists and all other kind of scum that can attract a girl while I'm not.
>>
>>29949951
Yes, but isn't that all just greater incentive to invest time on yourself? You can make your hobbies and prospective career your single occupation once you've actually resigned yourself.
>>
>>29949997
That is what I do, except prospective career. There is a bright side to being alone as you point out, but it still sucks to not have friends
>>
>>29949806
I didn't resign to the fact, it just sort of happened in my subconscious.

I just feel the vast majority of women are spoiled and a good single one is way too difficult to find in a sea of bad and taken ones.
>>
>>29950038
>still sucks to not have friends
I agree. The more you invest in yourself and your hobbies, the more you realize you've no one to share your experiences with.
>>
File: Steve.jpg (40 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
Steve.jpg
40 KB, 408x439
I'm indifferent about it. I don't have any skills that billions of other guys lack, I would get cheated on even if I managed to find someone who'd sink to my level.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.