[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. Last week I posted a picture of a weird rash I had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: dudelmao.jpg (31 KB, 391x398) Image search: [Google]
dudelmao.jpg
31 KB, 391x398
Hey guys. Last week I posted a picture of a weird rash I had on my collar bone. Was nothing to bad, thought it was a sunburn or something. Well, one week later this is what I'm at.

My mom thinks it's borrelia, but I doubt it since I don't go out at all, and I havent had a bug bite in years. Going to the doctors tommorow, if I die, I want all of you to come to my funeral, where my valuables will be distributed among the people.

What do you think I have lads?
>>
>>29949774
did you get bit by a tick?

looks like lyme disease my man
>>
>>29949774
Aids you faggot
>>
>>29949798
nope. like I said, I don't go out, like ever. And I would have noticed if i had a tick.
>>
>>29949774
i think you have FSCS faggot shitposting cuck syndrome and you need to get to a doctor right away as in dr kevorkian
>>
>>29949774
kancer
>>
>>29949774
I wanna kiss that neck 2bh
>>
>>29949774
Could be lyme (even if you think you have not been bitten by a bug, go get yourself tested).
Could be fungus, in that case apply clotrimazole.
>>
lyme disease doesn't exist
>>
Lyme disease won't kill you. But your life will be absolutely miserable. It's a shitty ass fucking retardly annoying disease and i can't fathom why we can't probably diagnose it in 2016.
>>
>>29949774
Do you only have this rash? Or do you have other health problems like headaches or something? You can get rashes from a lot of things, like stress for instance.
>>
Enjoy your limes and limonades.
>>
Can be lyme. I had it 2 times, the same circle-like thing appeared, just on my head. If it is, you'll get blood tested, then given antibiotics. You'lle constantly feel a bit tired, nothing serious tho.
>>
>>29950080
Nothing serious because it's only the early stages of the disease.

If you are unlucky and the docs you see are a bunch of annoying retards, or you don't have the typical bullseye rash (which only appears in 50 % of the cases) you're fucked because it will stay unnoticed, undiagnosed, untreated.

And an untreated Lyme is a guaranteed disaster. Not death, no, but hell on earth.
>>
>>29950042
only this one yeah
>>
>>29950172
hell on earth how? my mom said its close to my spine so I'm as good as dead if I dont get treated
>>
>>29949837
my skin belongs to my father you slime
>>
kinda looks like jock itch
>>
>>29949774
>What do you think I have lads?
hopefully a ps4 and a copy of catherine
>>
File: IMG-307679188.jpg (82 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG-307679188.jpg
82 KB, 540x960
>>29949774
>what do you think I have?
Hopefully cool stuff. I don't want to waste my time at a funeral for nothing.
>>
>>29949774

It's ringworm, you filthy bastardo. Shower more often. Use soap.
>>
does it itch? ringworm or lyme disease but there's a lot of random obscure skin conditions
>>
It's not ringworm or Lyme disease.

Looks like irritation of some kind, like exposure to something.
>>
Oh fuck fuck fuck. I have that same rash around the same area. fuck fuck fuck mine's been growing larger and itchier, god i hope its not some gay ass disease like lyme or some shit.
>>
>>29950009
>But your life will be miserable
So really, not much will change. Though it's actually most likely AIDS.
>>
>>29953587
End stage Lyme disease can cause nerve and brain damage, inflammation of the brain, and even personality shifts. That last part might actually help robots though.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.