[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk online dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: CURDnGnUwAASRwO.jpg (47 KB, 439x396) Image search: [Google]
CURDnGnUwAASRwO.jpg
47 KB, 439x396
First, personal anecdote.

I am a 7/10 or 8/10, 27 year old male. I do not mean to sound conceited but that is probably a fair assessment. It may be lower or higher depending on personal preference of the girl.

Most recent GF (we broke up) was a solid 8,at least to me. 125 pound blonde, cute face nice body all around.

We met online (okcupid) and it was a somewhat short relationship. We hit a rough patch that honestly, to me, was nothing (I schooled her in a political debate about Donald Trump) and she suggested we take a "break", and back online she went.

Even though we were maybe about matched when it came to physical attractiveness, she had fifty-fold the amount of suitors online which made the choices endless, no naturally she wasn't going to put any effort into an actual relationship when she can just start a new one and start the honeymoon phase from day 1 again.

So here is my question to you, lads. Is online dating totally cooked for men? Every decent looking girl, including the ugly ones, have dozens of beta orbiters which inflate the shit out of their ego. I am thinking eHarmony may be a solid choice when I do look for a LTR in the future because I read it's like 65% women or something like that.

But, what I DO like about online dating is I can instantly tell how old a woman is an if the has kids or not. It's what I hate most about approaching women in real life; going in totally blind. I'm I crazy for thinking this?
>>
that's what you get for being an idiot OP
read some fucking books and stop licking boots
>>
>>29949666
Well if you want it, go for it. What can I say? You like objectifying people. You lack self-respect and that's why you don't have any long term meaningful relationships with anyone. If you want a partner serious about you then you'll probably have to spend some effort. Look online if you want to but also look to improve yourself, because its possible. Dont be lazy.
>>
>>29949666
Online dating is fucked up for guys.
You're lucky enough to get some responses.
With the sheer amount of orbiters they get, they only pick the top few to reply to.

>Most guys don't stand a chance. At all.

Hey if you like being able to see their age and such from the get-go and you're actually getting dates, just keep going for it.
>>
>>29949666
I would say Tinder is your best be if you're a self-proclaimed 7-8/10. Just keep in mind that people who turn to online dating are the ones who can't find someone IRL, and there is more often than not a reason for that.
>>
>>29949666

Yes, it sucks for men, but as robots what else can we do? We'll never have luck AFK.

The only women who go there either want extra validation, or can't get a decent bf.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.