[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How JUSTed do I have to be to get one of these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY1BVjfhvn4
>>
>>29949489
shes fucking that dog
>>
>>29949531
pIease don't
>>
File: eldritch triggered.png (2 MB, 1800x1017) Image search: [Google]
eldritch triggered.png
2 MB, 1800x1017
>>29949489

FUCKING BITCH HAS A DOG AND I DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DO I GET A SERVICE DOG SOMEONE CRIPPLE ME SO I CAN GET A QT SERVICE DOGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: STOP.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
>>29949489

THIS FUCKING BITCH FAKED ANXIETY TO GET A SERVICE DOG RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29949625
you don't have to be crippled, just a basket case
>>
>>29949625
>>29949641
If I get a service dog will you be my gf wan wan poster?
>>
>tfw you don't get service dogs for mental issues in my country
>>
>>29949489
>tfw no autist soother pupper
>>
Do they have to wear the vest when you go out? seems embarrassing as fuck
>>
>>29949489
I want a pupper so badly
>>
>>29949531
You just know
orogna;
>>
File: zzz doggo.jpg (578 KB, 1306x977) Image search: [Google]
zzz doggo.jpg
578 KB, 1306x977
She's not a service dog but my pupper is literally the only reason I get up in the morning

Dogs are good for your soul
>>
>>29952796
beautiful dog anon, what's her name?
>>
>>29952796
fuck my life man, I wish I can get a dog from the shelter but my parents are so adamant about no fucking pets in the house because they won't be able to care for it when I'm at work and they don't want to clean up the shedding and shit and whatever.
GODDAMNIT MOM YOU AND DAD DON'T DO ANYTHING AROUND THE HOUSE SINCE YOU RETIRED.
>>
>>29949489
Savages binding dogs' mouths shut, opportunists feigning problems to get free dogs as tools, people that neglect and/or abuse the dog(s) they own. Faggots, all of them.
>>
>>29949489

Fake girl being a fake fakes anxiety for a dog that someone else probably really needs.

I want a dog, but the idea actually fills me with anxiety because I have real anxiety. Anxiety about taking care of the dog, about making sure it's fed, well maintained and cared for, and that its veterinary needs are met.

The idea of holding a pupper when malfunctioning from anxiety sounds great, but having to completely take care of and be responsible for pupper is stressful.

I feel bad enough about failing myself, id kill myself if I failed a sweet cuddly dog.

I suppose the dog is better off in the faker's hands, but still. What an obnoxious child of a person.
>>
>>29952796
I once ate dog in China. Tasted really good. Cook broth with it's bones lad
>>
>>29953448
>this girl has ptsd from god knows what
>anon gets nervous sometimes and worries about his small dick
>anon is the real person who needs help though!
>>
File: 1467843757176s.jpg (47 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467843757176s.jpg
47 KB, 250x250
>>29953487

>implying well off white woman who has never seen combat claims special female PTSD which is complety made up.

>implying someone with stated anxiety issues posting on a board well known for its suicidal and mentally ill posters is unworthy cause muh vaginuh.
>>
When I become financially independent (witness me!) I want to quit my engi job and train dogs for helping the unsighted, the elderly and the needed.

I love dogs.
>>
>>29953743
raise dogs for meat at chinese farms
>>
>>29953448
>Fake girl being a fake fakes anxiety for a dog that someone else probably really needs.
You know who else has a "service dog for anxiety"? The dude who played Superman in the last few movies.

It's just a scam so that you can take them on planes, in restaurants, etc. If you have money, you get the paper that says you can, if you don't, then you're a second class citizen, just like with everything else.
>>
>>29952796
This. Just get a regular dog, op. I recommend labrador retrievers, really smart and loyal dogs.
>>
>>29954158
I'm not allowed to own dogs here, but If it's a service dog I am.
I'm also a legit agoraphobic so I think I would be eligible for one.
>>
>>29954197
>If it's a service dog I am.
See >>29954086 and pay money to someone to write you whatever you need for it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.