[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A female cannot lose in life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1439532359479.jpg (7 KB, 249x209) Image search: [Google]
1439532359479.jpg
7 KB, 249x209
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1zmlUllEXk

Just look at this disgusting post prime WHORE. She charges 500/hr to HANG OUT. $1000/hr to FUCK.

WTF!? She doesn't even look good either. Literally any girl could do this kind of work and make more cash than a fucking doctor or banker. Its completely fucked.

Meanwhile I have to rot in my fucking basement due to being an ugly cancerous male. FUCK THIS LIFE.
>>
Does she have any customers?
>>
>>29949440
Calm down man, just relax.
>>
Jokes on her, last time i hung out with a girl we hung out for hours and i only brought her like $200 worth of stuff.
>>
>>29949440
>Meanwhile I have to rot in my fucking basement due to being an ugly cancerous male. FUCK THIS LIFE.

Whoever said you have to do that?
>>
File: 1456019596759.jpg (52 KB, 750x759) Image search: [Google]
1456019596759.jpg
52 KB, 750x759
>you said you're not law enforcement though

He fucking LIED. What, is that new or something?
>>
File: 1467402940000.jpg (35 KB, 800x591) Image search: [Google]
1467402940000.jpg
35 KB, 800x591
>>29949440
All of these "prank" videos are fake. This should be common knowledge by now.

Also, pretty much all hookers know not to say they'll have sex for X amount of money. You are paying for their time. They'll usually say "who knows what might happen during that time" and smile or something.
>>
>>29949593
Why is prostitution still illegal in the US of 2016?
>>
>be disgusting fat ugly woman
>Guys are willing to fuck you
>They still think you're ugly and disgusting
>Leave you for someone better once they are no longer insecure virgins
>Stop letting guys use you for sex
>Stop having friends
>Now you are just an ugly worthless cow
>Limit how much I lower the quality of another person's life when they see me by never going outside
>Escape through video games and internet
>Robots hate you for not being a virgin
>Feminism ruins video games
>Hated even more for not stopping them

It'll be good when we die op, let's go together I'll let you fuck me before or after if you know an easy way to suicide
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.