[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pulling the Race Card
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: lordandsaviour.jpg (247 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
lordandsaviour.jpg
247 KB, 960x720
With all the debacle on here about racism, I have to ask:

Did anyone else pull the race card from time-to-time for any particular reason? I did to see what happened.

My story:
>Part 1/2

>be me
>be jew
>be 2006 and high school
>kids try to be anti-racist as fuck
>they'll practically bully anyone for doing anything that appeared even remotely racist
>yet when accused of racism -- no one ever fights back; and just take whatever shit people give them
>think this is bs
>tried to argue against it, but get accused of racism myself (despite the fact I was arguing with the white kids -- and this was a 99% white school)
>get idea and start randomly pulling jew card on people to illustrate the stupidity of this
>holy fuck, no one ever fought back
>they just sit there looking unable to figure out what to say
>the most I got was "how is that racist/anti-semitic?" but my half-assed, poorly articulated arguments still shut them
>once poorly argued point was made, even their friends turned on them and started harassing them
>wat
>keep doing this for junior and senior year of high school
>again, not a single person fought back to my baseless accusations
>apparently got some kids suspended (other kids reported them for racism -- which was severely punished in our school)
>wat
>keep dropping the jew card over the slightest intervals
>they just take my (and eventually everyone else's) abuse
>I once had a guy threaten to beat the shit out of me for knocking his pen down by accident, and yet here I am pushing others around with the race card with absolutely no effort whatsoever (including that same guy)
>notice, over time, those I've accused eventually became actual racists
>>
>>29949416
Part 2/2
Seriously, it was shocking how easy it was to whip others around with those accusations. I only did it to be satirical and point out how idiotic it was. But, as you can see, it had some unintended consequences. One of them being that those same people I was essentially smacking around ended up becoming actual anti-semites themselves. I mean, it's good to see schools doing seminars on prejudice and bigotry in order to make people more aware of it (which is what they made us go to every year). But fuck, the way they handle it, go about it, and use scare and shaming tactics doesn't really resolve the issue, it just flips it to the other side. I even found some of the kids I Jew Card'd on Facebook just a few weeks back, and they're still pretty racist -- even to this day. Hell, they're probably on /pol9k/ right now.

>Hi guys!
>>
i used to talk to a female jew. she joked about the holocaust. once she told me she wished it happened again so my people would go away that's when i fell for her
>>
File: 1466035664682.png (432 KB, 1463x1357) Image search: [Google]
1466035664682.png
432 KB, 1463x1357
>>29949416

Top fucking kek lad. That doesn't work so well for me as a spic, though, the only thing that seems to work around here is the woman or nigger card.

An autistic kike once tried to pull the Jew card on me way back in middle school, when someone lost some shekels and I said it might have been him.

The teacher basically told him to stop being a victim with a chip on his shoulder and that antisemitism had nothing to do with me accusing him of something.

But I was le edgy back then and I really was being antisemitic, just in a subtle way with references to racist tropes so far down the teacher wouldn't recognize them. Plus, only white people can be racist, right?
>>
>>29949416
>despite the fact I was arguing with the white kids -- and this was a 99% white school)
I hope you die a painful death
>>
>>29950631
Y-you too, Anon.

And in order to circumvent the robot: I do things with my penis that would shame my rabbi.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.