[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friends keep telling me that I am good looking >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 5eSQozx.png (390 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
5eSQozx.png
390 KB, 480x720
>friends keep telling me that I am good looking
>never really had many friends of the opposite gender
>decide to try tinder
>swipe like 50 women
>no matches
why do people compliment your looks when you aren't good looking
>>
>>29949313
Tinder is a terrible place to meet women.
>>
>>29949324
well I hate clubs and have no single friends, where do I go?
>>
Because nobody wants to tell someone they are average or ugly.
If you were actually good looking you would have been told by tons of people both male and female throughout your life
>>
>>29949485
this tb h

origano origano
>>
try gay dating and look at the attention you'll get there
compare it to tinder
convince your self you're gay
???
profit
>>
>>29949485
>>29949536
you need to find a place where you have capital
are you a college student who knows shakespeare many plays by memory? take an intimate seminar on the subject and impress a bookish qt
are you good at sailing? join a local club, offer to teach people
can you draw? set up doing portraits near some uni, complement your subjects
do you enjoy death metal? get into your local death metal scene

>tinder
>clubs
>bars
>sidewalk cold calls
this stuff works best for men who have a lot of capital OF THE SORT THAT STACY WANTS. for you it is a bad idea because you don't have those resources (even if you are good looking) and you probably don't want a stacy or fat stacy

and ps with non-stacys and non-chad-type capital you have to take a graceful approach, don't lay it on too thick
>>
>>29949652

>muh perfect, virgin, intelligent and shy type of women would never frequent clubs

LOL

Let me take a wild guess OP, you put 3 selfies up as pictures and a retarded, non funny bio, right?

You don't get called attractive by several different people if you aren't attractive.
>>
>>29949782
Not that anon, but I don't enjoy dancing either. Loud, shitty house music and watered-down drinks aren't actually that great.

I like book clubs because that way, showing up with notes for a conversation is considered clever and socially acceptable. Also, everybody had a certain conversation topic they will be interested in that isn't obnoxious small talk. It's still a casual group environment, but it tends to be much more pleasant.
>>
>>29949782
1 selfie, 2 pics with friends, and my bio makes fun of vegans so it is funny by default
>>
>>29950032

>selfie

Pic with your friends, doing what? Are you even clearly visible in those?

>I make fun of one of the most popular women fads today, so funny lmao

You have basic bitch written all over your forehead. Stop that.
>>
>>29949782
it's pretty rare where i live to see non-stacies at a club

there's a sharp distinction between girls who go to clubs and girls who go to live music venues and local arts events

you probably live in some european shithole where a discothek is the only option
>>
>>29950131
>Pic with your friends, doing what? Are you even clearly visible in those?

pics from parties and yes

>You have basic bitch written all over your forehead. Stop that.

I wouldn't want to date a vegan who gives a fuck?
>>
>>29950141

People from all areas of life go to clubs, bars, etc.
The notion that only 'Stacys' go to clubs is retarded.
>>
>>29950248
>People from all areas of life go to clubs, bars, etc.
>The notion that only 'Stacys' go to clubs is retarded.
k bro
cool story
>>
>>29950269

>I never go to those places but let me tell you how you're wrong lmao
>>
Who is the statue of?
>>
The only person who has ever complimented my looks is my mommy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.