[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le "long hair is bad" meme You guys don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_m586vaf68S1r3gb6ao1_1280.jpg (200 KB, 1188x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m586vaf68S1r3gb6ao1_1280.jpg
200 KB, 1188x1500
>le "long hair is bad" meme
You guys don't actually believe this, right?
>>
File: malendra.jpg (29 KB, 509x537) Image search: [Google]
malendra.jpg
29 KB, 509x537
prety sure attractive people can get away with wearing whatever the fuck they want.

But hey, at least this guy didnt fall for the meme
>>
>>29949307
He would look just as beta without the long hair
>>
>>29949330
at least then he wouldn't get constantly bullied for going out of the norm

only attractive people are truly free in this world
>>
I've been growing my hair out for about 4 years now. Goes down well past my shoulders, brown/red with curls.

Get lot of compliments about how thick and well-cared for it is, even though I hardly try to maintain it. Girls love it too, but my hair has never helped me get one anyways.

Considering cutting it off though because I feel like it's my only attractive feature and I don't want myself to become too attached, especially if I go bald.
>>
>>29949504
>Considering cutting it off though because I feel like it's my only attractive feature
be assured that it isn't, unnatractive people that decide to grow out their hair only get told how bad, dirty and ugly it is
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU0NzYwMjI4MzY3.jpg (359 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU0NzYwMjI4MzY3.jpg
359 KB, 1200x1200
>>29949259
this is what the people on this board who have long hair think they look like

pic related is what they actually look like
>>
I prefer long hair on men, but you have to style it correctly, especially if you have thinner or very straight hair.

For example, >>29949307 would look just fine with a side part and a loose pony tail. Also, the half-grown-in stubble doesn't look like it will ever be a beard, so he should stop that.

>>29949643
And there's absolutely nothing wrong with looking like that. Jesus, it's like a human golden retriever puppy. I want to feed him baked goods and help him with homework.
>>
>>29949745
>would look just fine with a side part and a loose pony tail.
Agree with that.
He also gets pluspoints for taking care of his hair, no spliss, no grease.
Washed, combed and healthy.
Long Hair (and also Beards) require care
>>
>>29949307
>middle part
That's where he went wrong. Straight, bilateral parts need to stay where they belong: low budget videogames.
>>
>>29949259
You gotta have a specific face shape and preferably slightly wavy hair
>>
>>29949643

Right, but it's his face that looks bad not his hair.
>>
>>29949259
It is if your hair is curly.
>>
>>29949259
a chad is a chad regardless of hairstyle, thats all there is to it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.