[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw imagining being a girl gives me more pleasure than having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1433349587037.jpg (81 KB, 924x571) Image search: [Google]
1433349587037.jpg
81 KB, 924x571
>tfw imagining being a girl gives me more pleasure than having sex with one

H-How did it come to this?
>>
>>29949206
nothing wrong with that, just because a few sexually insecure redditors tell you you're a fag doesn't mean you should feel ashamed
>>
>>29949449
I knew this would happen. Ever since I got my first (and hardest) boner putting on women's clothing and lurking crossing forums and stores.

I never knew it affected my sexuality so much.
>>
File: image.png (768 KB, 1280x1172) Image search: [Google]
image.png
768 KB, 1280x1172
>>29949206
Trust me OP, as a tranny gone through with everything sex as a girl sucks. Men have way more pleasure in it and are almost guaranteed to have at least some fun and for it not to hurt. The sex and relationship part of living as a woman is the worst part, don't fantasise about it
>>
>>29949713
in the end, isn't your enjoyment the only thing that matters in this ?
>>
File: 1462987274418.jpg (27 KB, 474x403) Image search: [Google]
1462987274418.jpg
27 KB, 474x403
I know how it feels OP. Earlier today I went and stole my sister's clothes and wore them for the first time in years.

Very shame
>>
>>29949717
>sex and relationships are the worst part of a woman's life
Actually they're the best for any normal woman, but you are a man pretending to be one so of course you don't know how it's supposed to be, dumb ass.
>>
>>29949717
Shut up you fucking mentally ill crossdresser.

TG and your mental illness are two different things.
>>
>>29949206
that's normal. femininity comes with a lot more pleasure than masculinity.
>>
Autogynephilia is a true patrician fetish if you're not a tranny.
>>
>>29950067
>might of
RED FLAG
ABORT
DISREGARD THE ENTIRE OPINION
>>
>>29949206
>yfw at least you don't get cucked by Cotton Eye Joe: https://a.pomf.cat/cmvzkb.webm
>>
>>29949717
it's funny because I used to be a tranny too. Being a tranny in general sucks, feeling like you have something to hide and maintaining a frame sucks, feeling like even if you get a girlfriend you'll probably won't be sexually compatible sucks. Am one step away from becoming gay because at least men wouldn't care if my body looked feminine or if am dominate enough.

>>29949760
It feels really good, I don't know which other fantasy comes close.
Feeling pretty and beautiful, being more sexually sensitive, having someone gently dote over your body, it all feels good.

Outside of this fantasy, I've never seriously approached a girl to start a relationship, there was this one time, but by time that happened I already had small breasts and a shapely form from all the anti-androgen and hormones I was taking before, so I kept my distance even though it looked like she might of been interested

>>29950089
???
>>
File: ill rape your eye.png (211 KB, 680x1071) Image search: [Google]
ill rape your eye.png
211 KB, 680x1071
>>29950179
do you want me to kill myself
because i do
brenda
BRENDA
>>
File: hahhh.png (332 KB, 359x424) Image search: [Google]
hahhh.png
332 KB, 359x424
>>29949976
Stop lieing, it's not. Am a pervert who gets maximum pleasure from being or dressing up as a girl.
I also like dicks and vaginas.
Am so messed up.
>>
bump for more feelsies.
>>
its the only fantasy that gets me off
i dont really like men
>>
>>29949206
>>29949976
>>29952610
get on the titty skittles, girlfriend
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.