[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decided to join online chat room for outcasts >got shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1468488336476.gif (944 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
1468488336476.gif
944 KB, 500x308
>decided to join online chat room for outcasts
>got shit because of my accent I know english and russian, but they aren't my main languages, so I'm not used to talking with people (I'm not used to talking at all) using that them, while people in my third world shithole are really normie and hate each other
How can you call yourself a doomed robot if you live in a first world and can easily find people with same interests? I had no friends for the last 4+ years (had a childhood friend, but he migrated) and my social skills are at minimum. Time to order suicide bag.
>>
>if you live in a first world and can easily find people with same interests?
I don't understand your reasoning here. I live in "the first world" and can not find people I can relate to. Quite shitty of them to make fun of your accent.
>>
>>29949241
>I live in "the first world" and can not find people I can relate to
What about Comic/Anime cons or even 4chan? Most people here are from burgerland (where I assume you live too) so maybe there is someone near you? What type of hobbies/interests do you have?
People out here only have few interests: football (soccer), dancing, cars, nationalistic music, sex, shity tv shows and a bit of politics sometimes. People actively make fun and outcast all type of minorities.
>>
>>29948859
>in Russia
>still a robot

How?? Russians are the fucking coolest.
>>
>>29949464
>they aren't my main languages
I'm not from Russia, neither I'm in Russia.
I'm from a post soviet county that is in war right now. High taxes, forced army, corruption, government doing whatever they want, and all that type of good stuff.
>>
>>29949430
>What about Comic/Anime cons
Not that big in my country. I don't live in USA btw. I'm also not a huge animefan.

>People out here only have few interests: football (soccer), dancing, cars, nationalistic music, sex, shity tv shows and a bit of politics sometimes. People actively make fun and outcast all type of minorities.

This is most people everywhere.

It's not really so-much interests per se. I've been studying for the past 5 years and not made a single friend. People who become friends in class for example, are not doing so because they share the same interest in cars or whatever. They just like hanging out together and can relate to eachother.
>>
File: 1462297511344.gif (577 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1462297511344.gif
577 KB, 480x270
>>29949933
>People who become friends in class for example, are not doing so because they share the same interest in cars or whatever. They just like hanging out together and can relate to eachother.
>They just like hanging out together and can relate to eachother.
I-I can't understand. I can't understand no matter how hard I try. REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29949615
Ukraine? Or one of the -stans?
>>
File: 1467382615839.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1467382615839.png
33 KB, 917x1186
>>29950154
Armenia
Wake me up
>>
>>29948859
wanna chat ? drop your kik, two socially anxious robots always have a lot to talk about
>>
>>29949615
>I'm from a post soviet county that is in war right now. High taxes, forced army, corruption, government doing whatever they want, and all that type of good stuff.
literally russia
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.