[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexual fantasies thread, romantic edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6
File: tomoko.jpg (50 KB, 1024x571) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.jpg
50 KB, 1024x571
Mine is to be transformed into a super hot chad. But not so I could go around fucking tons of hot women. No, I would search for real life a Tomoko, or the closest to one that could exist. I would look in bookshops, tabletop game shops, libraries that sort of thing. And I would find the girl who is not that attractive but still one I could stomach sleeping with. Maybe there's a tiny bit of cute in there. And I would make her feel special. In this fantasy I am an expert and making girls cum, and I would use my mouth, then my fingers, then my benis to make her orgasm multiple times. I would finally cum inside her, then we would cuddle. I would pat her head and tell her how special she is.
>>
File: 6383.jpg (40 KB, 505x571) Image search: [Google]
6383.jpg
40 KB, 505x571
Fucking autitistic summer newfags .
2d csnt be 3d
>>
I like to imagine fucking another girl in front of my on and off gf.

Maybe she would see us from another room and instead of getting mad she would hide and watch and get off on it.

Or maybe she would be right there and eat out said gurl to get her ready for me and then put her hand on my back and neck while I fuck her and tell me to fuck the other girl good.
>>
File: 8678.jpg (26 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
8678.jpg
26 KB, 500x281
>>29948665
Leave us alone and let us dream
>>
File: 56.jpg (23 KB, 794x326) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
23 KB, 794x326
>>29948678
This is why you dont have a gf u normie
>>
File: 78.png (240 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
78.png
240 KB, 500x540
>>29948692
>summernewfag use my pics
Another proof that you are new
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: 32.png (316 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
32.png
316 KB, 720x405
>>29948692
Whats the point of dreams if in the end you will just be dissapointed and feel worse
>>
I want a woman devoted enough that I can choke and/or slap her, as a method to give my anger at women a physical form.
Most women would want to be choke/slapped, because they're submissive whores, but still I have to both talk to a woman and convince her to sleep with me, both of which being mere fantasy.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.