[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aren't you guys being in denial? There's so many ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: eh.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
Aren't you guys being in denial?
There's so many ugly & fat guys with hot girlfriends.

There's men who beat their girlfriend/wife everyday and they stay with them.

You blame your personality and looks, when the truth is you're internally unattractive and a different body wouldn't save you, learning PUA won't save you. You'll still be virgin, women can sniff that you're unfuckable and all of you have that smell about you.
>>
>>29948546
>says the anime shitposter
Yes, you sure showed me.
>>
but that is just not true friend. there are many chads who are boring as rocks and still get laid
>>
>>29948645
It's not your personality or looks it's something deeper. You seem to not go outside and only READ about shit. But if you go outside and have social life you'll see the fat ugly guy who is boring that has an active sex life with hotties.

You all fail to comprehend that practically everyone gets laid except you.
>>
>>29948546
What if I'm just trying to find the right person?
>>
>>29948546
OP is right. People who go outside can observe

>fatties
>uggos
>manlets

All getting laid and having gfs. But it's easy to blame failure on something outside of one's control (ugly, height, raising, etc.), so they do.
>>
>you guys are just in denial, look at all the shitty people that are in relationships

>haha, your fundamentally unappealing at your core and nothing you so will change that

Did you even read your post
>>
>>29948719
What is to blame then?
>>
>>29948674
Why do you take this board seriously?
>>
>>29948749
Those relationships are most likely the same as friendships formed during school.
>forced to be around people because of work or school
>not a complete sperg
>over time a relationship of convenience forms
>if the relationship survives separation it lives on
>>
>>29948858
Not necessarily. Immigrants, out of towners, late transfers and drifters don't have the benefit of "I went to school with this guy".
>>
How fuck do fat fucks date cute girls? particularly when they're young and we're not talking about marriage and settling

I thought women only like lean guys with muscle
>>
I recently got both my arms tatted up and women have been starting conversations with me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.