[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls of /r9k/, what kind of beta Robots do you like the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Girls of /r9k/, what kind of beta Robots do you like the most
>>
>>29948522
bumping bc i am actually interested
>>
>>29948522
The ones that buy me stuff on steam and amazon
>>
>>29949673
have u ever met a beta boy irl or ever dated a someone
>>
>>29949708
Of course. I enjoyed seeing chad stuff them in lockers and acted nice to them(when no on else was around). This made them think they had a shot and lead them to doing my homework and buying me things :^)

I've only dated chads of course
>>
>>29949708
why would she need to date one when they buy her stuff just for being able to talk to her
>>
>>29949733
God damn haha, what are you doing here then
>>
>>29949673
what do you need bb?
link you list
>>
>>29949708
Tfw never had a guy buy me anything online but I actually showered my online bf with steam gifts all the time
>>
>>29949763
You do realize thats a guy pretending to be a woman right?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.