[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your beef with women robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1468515352966.jpg (19 KB, 552x310) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468515352966.jpg
19 KB, 552x310
What's your beef with women robots?
>>
if they are attractive they are boring
>>
They will eventually have no reason to exist and therfore are second class citizens
>>
>>29948351
>What's your beef with women robots?
roasted
>>
>>29948351
They are advantaged but pretend they are oppressed.
>>
File: 1468278742698.jpg (45 KB, 530x960) Image search: [Google]
1468278742698.jpg
45 KB, 530x960
>>29948351
Each and every gifted white girl has daddy issues. If they don't they're fat as shit, it's how you can tell right off the bat. Trump girls are a good example of daddy issues, their dad rides them around in his F350 and makes them do men shit with him like fishing or something blue collar tier, and it makes every white girl hungry for their dad's dick and ANY dude who does anything even remotely similar in character to their dad. I could write a book about all the the reasons women, especially white women, are bandwagoning sluts that think they're special. Theyre the most desirable category of person on the planet, they can get anything they want on command and they think they can say they worked hard to get it.
>>
>>29948351
I have a lot of reasons
> think they're oppressed when they're the privileged class
> all the women I've met in my life have been shitty
> first and only gf just manipulated me the whole relationship
> the modern millennial is just disgusting and that includes milllennial women
> in society women can do pretty much whatever they want and get away with it
> R9K
Not my fault women are trash
>>
>>29948545
This famlam to slamsam
>>
>>29948351
They take advantage of betas and fuck countless alphas until they hit the wall in their late 20s, then expect betas to run to the rescue.
>>
Never met a woman who is faithful.
>>
>>29948351

They don't want my beef
>>
>>29948351
Their beef.
>>
Is a woman robot a Hobot?
>>
>>29948387
>eventually
Does anyone have a reason to exist?
>>
>>29948351
They hate me and ignore me
>>
>>29948351
They only fuck the top 10% of men and treat the other 70% of men like shit. 20% of men are somewhere inbetween that gap that end up marrying those girls after they went on the chad cock carousel
>>
Never met one who could be more than a sex toy.
>>
>>29948351
What does your beef mean in this context?
t. Foreign bot
>>
>>29948421
Do you not know what daddy issues actually refers to? It doesn't mean spoiled brat, it means either their dad ran away from the responsibility of raising them or daddy became abusive while drunk every night.
>>
>>29949286
Beef is slang for "problem" in this context.
>>
>>29949365
Its evolved to mean more than just that by now. Also, even if that were the case as you put they'd still want a dude like their dad. I've met a lot of women that like being mistreated.
>>
>>29948351
Im apathtic towards them.

It is they that have the problem with me.

they mock me looks and clothing, behind my back but loud enough to hear ( I haven't interacted with them once). Then rumours that others have asked me about

I have no friends so rumours don't affect me that much.
>>
>>29950587
>Its evolved to mean more than just that by now.
Misusing words doesn't mean their meanings change. There's a reason that it has the word "issues." My point wasn't making a case for women, it was pointing out you being retarded.
>>
>>29950782
Okay buddy

Orig
>>
>>29950636
this!

my famalamadingdong
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.