[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9k Craft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: le mine mine crafting XD.png (351 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
le mine mine crafting XD.png
351 KB, 1200x1200
R9K CRAFT:
A new Minecraft server for robots to play on.

IP: r9kcraft.ddns.net:25565
Version: 1.8
World size: 1024x2048 (custom world)

I don't use version 1.9 or 1.10 because those versions literally ruined the game, and 1.8's server software is more easier to install. If you want to learn how to use earlier versions, watch this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-36QBNWdaKo

If you don't like autistic 12 year olds showing you how to do it, find another tutorial :'(

Cracked players, meaning people who didn't pay for the game, can play on this server.

Some rules include no attention whores, such as "femanons" or other attention whores, no breaking people's shit and just the regular type of stuff.
>>
>>29948032
Show us an overview of the map.
>>
The picture I used in the OP is so fucking autistic. God damn it. Fuck me. Fucking shit.
>>
File: mappe.png (237 KB, 1050x539) Image search: [Google]
mappe.png
237 KB, 1050x539
>>29948094
origami mappe
>>
reeecraft.mchost.pro there's also this one but the 3 leaders had a falling out so it is pretty much dead meat.
>>
but can we make it terrafirmacraft
that's the thing I need to join
>>
>>29948121
What the FUCK happened East of Africa?
>>
>>29948032
The one thing I really enjoy about the newer versions is that you can bump other players and push them. weapon mechanics, eh, yeah they suck. The sword only slashes horizontally in a wide arc now so if you get off your horse to fight you will attack your horse too.
>>
>>29948121
>mercator
welcome to normcraft server, folks
>>
>>29948274
I got a heightmap and slam a bam bammed it into WorldPainter and added biomes. Not my problem if whoever made the height map made it Mercator.
>>
>>29948240
I added a flat desert to that part of the world because the Red Sea, the Arabian Sea and the Persian Gulf are basically useless. I also did the same for the Caribbean.
>>
>>29948240
Assuming they're using a script to generate it from google maps or something, maybe the scale caused it to think there was more land there than water and generate it with sand.
>>
>>29948309
sounds cool and I was kidding
>>
>>29948032
get in here bois
>>
>>29948196

why are you not encouraging this server? it's a cool server, just the mod is looking for people to join
>>
>>29948032
bump, we're building a town
>>
File: 2016-07-14_14.33.28.png (2 MB, 1850x986) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-14_14.33.28.png
2 MB, 1850x986
No refugees allowed on autism land.
>>
>>29950901

shit town
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.