[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw finally defeated the insect that has been terrorizing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4
File: damn.jpg (28 KB, 540x599) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
28 KB, 540x599
>tfw finally defeated the insect that has been terrorizing me for hours

Damn... so this is what it feels like to be a warrior.
>>
File: 1467708999824.gif (2 MB, 284x229) Image search: [Google]
1467708999824.gif
2 MB, 284x229
>>29947672
Good job anon!
What kind of insect was it?
picture with timestamp? :3
>>
File: Download.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>tfw his family is out for revenge
>>
File: 20160714_191714.jpg (184 KB, 1161x893) Image search: [Google]
20160714_191714.jpg
184 KB, 1161x893
>>29947711
No idea what kind is it. He was an admirable foe though, I could tell he was very intelligent because he picked excellent hiding places without making a sound leaving me paranoid for hours.

When I approached those hiding places though, oh boy, the fucker made the loudest buzzing noises I've ever heard from an insect and alternated between coming at me and flying away.
It was terrifying, at out first real battle I couldn't even bring myself to strike at him with my shoe because I was pretty sure he had a string and was pointing it at me so I was afraid for my life.

After a few tugs of war like that where I found his hiding and he taunted me, I finally caught him off guard.
He was hiding on the floor behind my door and I came inches from him with my face. When I realized I was looking at him I sprung back.
I grabbed a metal box and my shoe, and positioned the box directly above him.
I dropped it and it hit him directly but the fucker was still alive, he couldn't fly away so he was just kind of flopping around on the ground horrifyingly screaming his buzzes.
I dropped another box on him but this time the box covered him completely so I was afraid to take it off in case he was still alive.

But I pulled it off, and he wasn't moving. I gave him two coup de graces with my shoe and pic related is what's left of him.

Looking at this pic I'm fucking glad I killed him. Fucking terrifying.
>>
>>29947891
freaky looking shit.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.