[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waiting to die. I do not want to get older and be a lonely, struggling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1399721643117.png (58 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
1399721643117.png
58 KB, 200x198
Waiting to die. I do not want to get older and be a lonely, struggling wagecuck. That's just not the life I want. Meanwhile, Chad gets the easy life.
>>
You can quit your job and be an old, lonely, struggling neet.
>>
>five inherited diseases, probably more that havent shown their face yet
>muscles are all fucked up to name one, they'll often dislocate and get torn up
>i dreamed of being a mother since i was a child but any kids i have will die in the first year like i almost did
>i had 10 surgeries just to fix my wretched body when i was born
>surgery still cant fix the inherited diseases that plague me
>i wasnt even born premature, i was destined from the start to suffer
>20 years later
>social anxiety ensures i will never get a boyfriend, have kids, or maintain the few friends i have
>in addition to social anxiety i was diagnosed with assburgers when i was a kid
>feel worthless because i cant even hold a conversation in fucking text
>was bullied in school, still feel horrible for it
>never went to college
>have no skills
>i will never, and have never, gotten a good night's rest because of my sleep apnea
>ocd gives me all sorts of retarded routines
>severe trust problems because literally everyone except my family has treated me like shit
>my sister is a hundred times more successful than me
>she didnt inherit a single one of the disorders i have
>sister doesnt have any of my problems
>shes the epitome of a social butterfly with a hundred friends and no flaws
>im aware that im just seen as a immense burden to everyone in family
>sole reason they dont tell me is because of pity
>to top it off i recently learned i most likely inherited cancer
Take comfort in knowing you're not me, OP.
>>
>>29948186
i love damaged girls and i bet ur a qt
come on skype with us
>>
>>29947640

One day of peace when you are a wagecuk
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.