[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Normies so butt-flustered about horse meat? I bet most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Fotolia_63905060_M-1030x686.jpg (192 KB, 1030x686) Image search: [Google]
Fotolia_63905060_M-1030x686.jpg
192 KB, 1030x686
Why are Normies so butt-flustered about horse meat?
I bet most of them haven't even tried it.
>>
I've heard it pretty good.
>>
>>29947350
They aren't
It's a pretty normal thing to eat where I live
>>
>>29947373
I just had horse sausage and it is good. Low fat. Lean taste.
and to my knowledge there's no cruel factory farming of horses either.
>>
File: poronkaristys.jpg (230 KB, 1600x1135) Image search: [Google]
poronkaristys.jpg
230 KB, 1600x1135
>>29947350
Why are they even more butt-flustered about reindeer meat?
>>
Silly island living people and their horse love.
>>
I've actually always wanted to try horse meat. I've had deer which is really good and I always imagined horse tasted similar to deer meat
>>
because they are 'domesticated' but people tend to forget that we are all animals, and animals eat one another to survive. We just unfortunately possess the ability to reason unlike other species
>>
File: suffering forever.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
suffering forever.png
7 KB, 205x246
>tfw no gun
>tfw can't hunt games and prepare meals with fleshly caught meat
>tfw live in California so there aren't any guns nor forrests for wild animals to live at in the first place
>>
because HaShem forbids eating non kosher food you goy motherfucker
>>
>>29947508
lolwut, reindeer sausage is like one of the state dishes of AK.

It's a pretty shitty state but normies don't give af about reindeer.
>>
>>29947350
It's because horses are the only non-human animal other than dogs (and maybe domesticated Russian foxes) that can understand human emotions. Horses have been bred to read human body language like dogs can. And like dogs they naturally live in groups, so they have advanced social skills. Because humans made them like this it's reasonable to think humans have an obligation to treat them better than inferior animals.
>>
File: 1306172305659.jpg (77 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
1306172305659.jpg
77 KB, 800x571
Why are normies so against offal? Pig heart is my personal favourite
>>
>>29947350
A main reason is many horses are administered drugs that other animals aren't. Like clenbutural which is considered a doping drug and can show up in the meat
>>
>>29947968
I seriously doubt that's the main reason why people are disgusted of horse meat.
>>
>>29947350
It's not that they're fanny-troubled about the horse meat itself. It has more to do with the fact that some places sell horse meat, claiming that it's beef.
>>
Normies should be more worried about their own skin.
>>
You think that's bad? I get looks of repulsion when I tell people I eat kangaroo and possum. They're always like "AWWW HOW COULD YOU, THEY'RE SO CUTE! Youre such a monster"

And then I eat it with a shit-eating grin in front of them and go "MMMMMMMmmmmm" really loudly
>once drove a girl to tears because I was enjoying a kangaroo broth
I was so happy. Her tears added just the right amount of salt
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.