[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I want a gf" hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: snowfall.png (417 KB, 674x602) Image search: [Google]
snowfall.png
417 KB, 674x602
Women are useless.
Sex is shit.
>>
Try this for 15 minutes I am tripping I can hear the president give Inaugural speech
>>
>>29947229
http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/babbleNoiseGenerator.php
>>
>>29947229

I don't understand. I hear god
>>
>>29947188
Sex is probably shit, can't say, am virgin. But how go on without 2/10 asexual gf?
normie flood means I have to actually state am virgin and it is not assumed
>>
>>29947188
>sex is shit
you know how sex feels like, hence you're a normie.
get the fuck out.
>>
>>29947326
>>29947279

Go make xfactor. And do something of your life
>>
>>29947188
Hey there, Fox. Sorry those grapes were too high up for you. I know the climb is difficult for some, but those grapes sure are sweet.
>>
>>29947188
I want to lose the desire, but how do I override my biological impulses?
>>
File: AzkdsLO.jpg (172 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
AzkdsLO.jpg
172 KB, 960x720
> TFW you actually get a GF and threads like this only serve for lulz

> TFW you have become a normy

> TFW you realize that you've become a chad

Pic related; is pussy, ass, and tits
>>
>>29947991
Then she leaves you, because you're a robot. Once she's gone, how are you going to get another gf?
>>
File: FiUDHuy.jpg (75 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FiUDHuy.jpg
75 KB, 480x360
>>29948018
> TFW she actually likes betas since it's her kink
>>
>>29947242
i already have schizophrenia, i dont need this
>>
>>29948065
You're living in a fool's paradise. Enjoy it while it last, but no matter how much you think you know her, she's eventually going to lose interest.
>>
>>29947188
Sex is pretty good but women aren't worth the time or effort
>>
>>29948105
Well, we are all going to die anyway, and on the scale of the universe, we are but a grain of sand. So, I don't really see what worrying about that does.
>>
>>29948136
Don't actively worry about it. In fact, realize the brevity of the relationship to enjoy it more.
Don't become cocky, though. Understand that just having a gf doesn't make you a normie or a Chad, and when she breaks up with you one day for no discernible reason, understand that you're going to be back where you started, maybe worse off.
>>
>>29948208
Is that not just called life?
>>
>>29948238
It's what life as a beta is.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.