[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in the near future a video where a typical nu-male talks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: CUCK.jpg (177 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.jpg
177 KB, 1280x853
>in the near future a video where a typical nu-male talks about his cuckold experience while a nigger fucking his gf/wife on the background with royalty free cuckulele music will be a typical video on youtube. if you dislike the video fat colored dyke-police will arrive at your house and force you to eat body positive cakes with anti-patriarchy pancakes which made from their menstruation

Rate.
>>
>>29947045
All right GRANDDAD.
>>
why is his face upside down?
>>
>Anon leaned back and felt proud of what he had posted.
>This was it, the one /r9k was waiting for, the one that would awaken the blue pilled faggots he hated.
>All those hours drafting and redrafting his post seem like a distant memory in this zen-like moment
>but as he waited for the congratulatory (you)s to roll in, his face turned to dispair...
>'a sage?'
>'someone has fucking saged my post'
>anon slumped back in his chair brought the barrel of the gun to his chin and pulled the trigger
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.