[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no first date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: QPH4moUF0NE.jpg (56 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
QPH4moUF0NE.jpg
56 KB, 604x604
>tfw no first date
>>
File: 1246945682907.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1246945682907.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
>>29946922
i guarantee her boyfriend is Asian. Young attractive white teens and Asian boys go together like peanut butter & jelly.
>>
>>29946922
i will never go on a date with an attractive women like this, damn, life is shit once again. and i just got my termination notice at work, this week will just get worse.
>>
>>29946988
sorry

origi
>>
File: g-hannelius-jack-chiate.png (313 KB, 374x500) Image search: [Google]
g-hannelius-jack-chiate.png
313 KB, 374x500
>>29946955
Her boyfriend is way more chad like.
>>
File: 1468284352696.png (275 KB, 639x366) Image search: [Google]
1468284352696.png
275 KB, 639x366
>TFW no dates period

Divorcee on the dating scene here. WTF happened? No one seems to date anymore. Asking someone to get coffee or dinner seems over-invested or old-fashioned, like a guy sending flowers to a girl he just met.

As far as I can tell you're expected to sweep them off your feet and bang them the night you meet them or somehow survive a back and forth getting-to-know-you texting game with all kinds of unwritten rules for weeks.
>>
>>29946922
What's that brown stuff in the blue cup?
Looks like mini brownies
>>
File: 1461252436070.gif (171 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1461252436070.gif
171 KB, 500x313
>>29946988
She's 97% a self centered, spoiled, narcissistic, manipulative piece of shit.

t. "chad" that has given up

I can make a lot of women smile but I don't ever pursuit.
Feminism ruined women, including my mother and therefor my childhood.
>>
>>29947024
>untailored, cheap-looking suit
>fucking brown shoes with a black suit in the first place
>>
>>29946988
I will never fuck an attractive girl or any girl really.
>>
>>29946955
>tfw no white gf

jk ive been with two white german girls.

its funny cause im taller than most white boys.
>>
>>29946955
Unless you're from South Asia that is
>>
File: couple.jpg (495 KB, 1983x1338) Image search: [Google]
couple.jpg
495 KB, 1983x1338
>>29946955

Definitely. In these tough economic times, STEM is king. Students of law, business, fine arts, and architecture are graduating into a job market that simply doesn't want them. Companies only want engineers, actuaries, and programmers.

Girls know a White or Black guy who can't even do basic math is never going to be able to provide for them. So in increasing numbers they've been turning to East Asian and Desi men, who make piles of money and still have the traditional values women secretly want. 60% of the world is Asian... within a century it will be 100%.
>>
>>29947042
So only date anti-feminists or even better sheltered girls who don't even have feminism on their radar. The trick is meeting the latter, but the answer is at their jobs since they have no social life outside of their families. So get a science type job that sheltered girls would be pushed into by their helicopter moms. She will aspire to be subservient to her future husband and hope to one day be a housewife as her ultimate dream.

t. living the above
>>
>>29947164
I'm trying but it's a slow process.
I had a long haired girl(maybe old fashioned I thought) at work that was into me but she turned out to just waste my time, had a boyfriend and wanted to cheat and now my reputation among the majority of girls at work is damaged haha.

It's whatever though the search goes on. I don't work at a science job at all though unfortunately and the 97% in my first post was just according to how I judged OPs girl to what I think of her personality judging by her clothing, makeup and holding her hand like that (pretty judgemental, I guess).

There's a few good ones out there, the effects of feminism is scary though. Coming generations will have so much single mothers and ruined fathers it's depressing...
>>
>>29947338
I hear you. I feel pretty lucky and if I broke up with her I don't know how long it would take to find another like her. I guess I would go to Trump rallies if it were this year.
>>
>>29947541
I hope she stays with you anon, don't mess it up.
I don't live in the US but I've been thinking about doing something like that but the problem is I'm not a native in Denmark and from Sweden so my language is pretty off still. Pretty strange to be there as a single swede too but I dunno.
>>
>>29946955
What's with so many attractive white women getting RICED these days?
>>
>>29946922
How often doyou ask out girls in person??? Lots?
>>
>>29948017
Money. Just look what the average asian makes.
>>
>>29947972
Sounds like a cool adventure in some respects.
>>
>>29948017
They want to be progressive and racemix without dating a fucking gorilla
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.