[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im in love with a whore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 50f.jpg (114 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
50f.jpg
114 KB, 579x570
Let me give you guys her stats:

>11 ex-boyfriends
>fucked a random guy at a party
>Is kind of air-headed and ditzy
>Doesnt dress like a slut but I still feel like she does.

I am in love with this girl still, I dont know what compells me. From the first sight of her, I realized she had to be my wife that I couldnt live without her.

She's creative, outgoing and beautiful and above all else completes me, every time im with her I just feel at ease. I feel like a normie.

When shes sick I care for her, buy her flowers and even check up on her. Im cool with her family and they think of me as one of their own kids.

What do I do guys. Yes im an idiot who believes in true love.

She still hasnt decided to date me and honestly im in no rush. I just want her to come out when shes ready.

Maybe I am a idiot or a cuck. But I respect women and we all have made bad choices in life. The meaning is learning from those mistakes which i feel she has.
>>
>>29946879
How long have you guys been dating?
>>
>buying things for a girl who won't fuck you

yeah you're a cuck
>>
>>29946879
>>29946893
>She hasn't decided to date me
You aren't in love you retard. You haven't even had one moment of genuine romantic interaction.
>>
That's called infatuation
>>
She will never see you as someone to date. You've already established yourself as a non-confrontational guy friend that she can be around without having to worry about. Girl do not like guys who are infatuated with them, they like guys who can just walk away. If you ever wanted to be with her, ya blew it.

But you're probably better off. As someone who has been in multiple long term relationships, women are nothing special and there are millions of women out there just as good if not better. Never feel like the women you're crushing on is the only one.
>>
>>29946879
How old are you?

Also this here is an issue.
>She still hasnt decided to date me and honestly im in no rush. I just want her to come out when shes ready.

I've been with girls who had a past (usually you could count the exes on one hand though) but if she's usually casual about sex but wants to take things slowly with you, I'd bail.

I've been in three grown up relationships (plus some childish shit as a teen but that doesn't count) and it never took me more than a couple of dates or times hanging out to sleep with any of them (except for one who I had known for years beforehand; but even with her it took less than a week after we started flirting heavily etc.; before that we were only acquainted).
>>
>>29946879
Think about what a smart artist said about falling in love with a whore.
"Only a blind dove'll fall in love with a whore"

Are you a blind dove? No? Didn't think so.
>>
>>29946967
Im just. 20 year old college student. I never really had many ralationships so ive very naive to the whole dating scene.

I try to be honest and geniune with my feelings.
>>
>>29947069
>I try to be honest and geniune with my feelings.

Here's a piece of advice. I'm not telling you to not go after the girl but be careful. Also, keep most of your feelings to yourself. If you want to show her that you care about her, do so through actions (like you're already doing), not through words. Also, slow down at doing that at all until after you established that you're an exclusive couple and until after you've been intimate with each other.
>>
>>29947069
>20 year old

So I assume she's around your age too? And she's already had 11 bfs? And only God knows how many other guys she's kissed/ fooled around with. My advice is to bail before you really get caught up in it. If you weren't so emotionally invested already, I'd tell her to fuck her a couple of times and then drop her, but I guess you wouldn't be able to pull that off.
>>
>>29946879
LET ME REPEAT THIS FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME:

YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE WITH HER IF SHE DOES NOT RECIPROCATE.

IT IS NOT LOVE, IT IS MEANINGLESS INFATUATION. YOU CANNOT BE IN LOVE WITHOUT RECIPROCITY. THAT IS NOT LOVE.
>>
>>29946879
>I just want her to come out when shes ready.
>when shes ready.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29946879
>she fucks around with RANDOM guys
>but not you

C'mon man, really?
You're just being naive now. Go get a different gf, and you'll realize how fucking stupid you are being right now

She doesn't love you, and never will. All you are is an ego-boost. And only when she has hit rock bottom will she begrudgingly consider you.

You have a crush. We've all been there. But we are all giving you the same advice. Get outta there.

>I respect women
Well I guess you truly are hopeless...
>>
11 guys is the number she is admitting to you, the actual number is probably higher. Also there is a reason she has had allegedly 11. She is a closet slut and the fact that she doesn't seem to want anything serious with you is a red flag. You're just wasting your time and most likely sees you as a brother. Either make a move now or confront her.
>>
>>29947249
Shes two years younger than me. Literally 18 years old. Look guys the reason I care so much for her is cause I seen her goodness.

I know shes capable of a lot more than what shes done.
>>
>>29947760
>SHE CAN GIVE UP HER WHORE WAYS, I SWEAR!

haha alright famski, whatever keeps your dick hard
>>
>>29947760
You're absolutely blind. Just because she's capable of kindness doesn't mean she isn't an ugly person at heart. You need to let go of this girl, because even conceding that there might some slight chance she's really into you, it's nowhere near the same as what you feel for her. You are not right for each other, simple as that.
>>
Oh dear OP. I really feel for you, and I really wish you could see how deluded you sound. Please let this shit go for the sake of your sanity. There is no chance of this ending how you want it to.
>>
Generation NU male folks.
>>
>>29947948
>>29947967

I guess theres no getting around it. Im probably sounding really retarded right now. Im sorry guys, I just...i guess i hoped she would be the one.

I really though and hoped. I really feel for her. My heart aches but as someone said its probably just insane infatuation at this point.

I just want her to be with me, but it seems thats impossible.
>>
>>29946879
It's fucking creepy how you've interrogated her past sex life
>>
>>29948050
When youre in the prime of your life and literally had no sex at all. You start to be "creepy".
>>
File: 1464858934520.png (2 MB, 1280x3127) Image search: [Google]
1464858934520.png
2 MB, 1280x3127
>only 11 + 1 one night stand

You're lucky, where I live that is very low.
>>
It's cool, Jesus loved a whore.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.